Chapter 46 Six Months

Y/N's pov

  "Friend Y/N!" Bolt smiled flying over towards me "What are you doing for the six months you have been with friend Rave. I read it was customary to celebrate!"
  "Bolt?" I questioned my best friend "I know I should know the date of when Rave and I started dating, but why do you?"
  "My two friends have started a relationship with one another." He spoke pulling me into a hug "How could I not!"
"Okay weirdo." I giggled pushing his face away from mine "And I'm not sure Bolt. I mean it's just another day."
"How about a traditional Tamaranean meal made by m-"
  "Bolt you know I love you, you are my best friend." I said patting his shoulder "But I really don't want to be given food poison."
  "Then what?" Bolt asked "If not food then what shall you do friend Y/N?"
  "Maybe I can get him somethings?" I spoke, mostly to myself "Bolt would you like to help me? Maybe we hit up the mall and some stores Rave enjoys."
"I would be most splendid to venture to the mall of shopping!" Bolt clapped his hands "You should create a meal for him as well!"
"Sounds like a plan." I nodded before grabbing my best friends hand "Let's head out before someone asks for our help."
"Y/N pick up, calling Y/N." I opened up my communicator as I rode on Bolt's back towards the mall "Where did you and Bolt disappear to? I haven't seen either of you since breakfast, the rest of the team and I were going to watch a movie."
"Is Rave close by?" My leader raised an eyebrow but shook her head "Six month anniversary, going to try and find him something. If he asks where I am, just say Bolt dragged me to go shopping with him."
Robyn nodded her head before hanging up. I placed my communicator back inside the pocket of my dress before looking at our surroundings. Bolt landed on the sidewalk before I jumped off his back. People stopped walking to look at the two of us and take pictures. Sighing to myself I waved before pulling Bolt into the mall.
"Friend Y/N is there anything he's been wanting?"
"New chest board." I spoke looking around at the stores around us "Rave made the mistake of leaving it out on the table durning his game with Robyn. BG and Cy were playing stank ball and accidentally hit the glass pieces, breaking some of them."
  "Was that the day both friend Beast Girl and Cy were found hanging off the roof?" I nodded my head "Friend Rave was not the pleased that day."
  "Trust me, I know." I giggled "Maybe we can stop café he likes and pick up his favorite tea. Rave doesn't get it often because of how expensive it is, then we can go grocery shopping."
  "Then I can buy the different kinds of mustard and peanut butter!" Bolt jumped up happily "May I also help you prepare dinner?"
  "Maybe tomorrow." I smiled, last thing I needed was one of us getting food poisoned tonight "You can do me a favor though, I need you to keep Rave distracted and away from me once back at the tower."
  "Okay friend Y/N!" Bolt hugged me tightly "I shall do the meditating with friend Rave and partake in the reading of books with him!"
Once the two of us had bought everything I needed Bolt flew us back home. Walking into the tower I quickly noticed Rave reading a book as the others watched a movie. His amethyst eyes caught my own e/c ones, I sent him a small wave before walking towards the kitchen.
"Y/N?" A voice called I looked up to see Cy walking over towards me "What are you up to?"
  "Making food.." I looked behind her, watching Bolt and Rave leave the room "It's Rave's and my six mouth anniversary."
  "It's been that long already?" Cy raised an eyebrow "So what's your plan?"
  "I picked up somethings he likes now working on dinner. You want to help? I sent Bolt to distract him." Cy nodded her head with a smile "Can you start cutting these then?"
  I gave Cy a hug once the two of us finished cooking and wrapping the gifts I had gotten Rave. Bolt and I had been gone so long earlier in the day, I hadn't realized we had returned around four this afternoon. It was almost six now as I started to plate the food, Bolt came walking downstairs with Rave. I smiled seeing the two most important guys in my life and ran over hugging my best friend before kissing Rave's cheek.
"Hey!" I beamed, smiling up at my boyfriend "I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner on the roof tonight? Just the two of us?"
Rave looked down at my raising one of his brows but nodded. I jumped up and down happily before running back towards the kitchen, grabbing the food I hurried back over to Rave, his gifts laying inside my room. He looked down at the food and smiled before helping me carry it upstairs.
Grinning happily I sat next Rave as we looked at the slow setting sun. He looked down at me before pulling me into his lap, I stared at him in surprise. I sat in his lap most of the time but it's always been my own choice, he's never pulled me onto it before.
"Stop staring idiot." He sighed turning away "Is it wrong for me to hold you now?"
"Nope." I smiled popping the p "Just a little shocked, that's all. I hope dinner is okay.. Cy helped me a little."
  Nodding his head I watched him take a bite, his eyes widening. I studied him closely in concern, was it bad? A smirk appeared across his lips as he took another bite.
  "This is the one of the best meals I've had before." I beamed looking up at him "Thank you.." His lips feel to the shell of my ear "Happy anniversary Y/N.." My eyes grew wide as I stared at him "Stop with your weird looks. Did you really think I'd forget what today was? I know we hardly go on dates or celebrate many things, but half a year having you as mine means a lot to me. I couldn't forget the date."
  "Rave!" I turned around wrapping my arms around his waist burying my head into his chest "That had to be one of the sweetest things you've ever sad."
  "Probably cause I don't say many nice things to people." He sighed pulling me closer "You're the exception."
I swore if I could smile any bigger my face would tear at the seams. The two of us enjoyed the meal as both of us watched the sunset. Holding my hand Rave helped me take the dishes downstairs to clean. I waved at Robyn and Bolt who were watching Bolt's favorite show "World of Fungus", I snickered at the disgusted look on Robyn's face.
I bid my leader and best friend goodnight before following Rave upstairs. We stopped at my room to grab my gifts to him before walking into his. As usual I ran into the room and jumped onto his bed happily, rolling his eyes Rave pulled a wrapped box from inside his dresser. He sat next to me as we swapped presents.
"You can open them first." I smiled "It's nothing too special."
Rave nodded his head slowly before he started to peel the paper off. I watched as he unwrapped the tea first, he'd probably scold me for spending my money on the expensive tea but it was his favorite. He placed it on his side before opening up the chess set.
"You didn't need to buy me the tea Y/N." He sighed kissing my forehead "But thank you and I'm thankful for the chess set. Maybe we can play a game tomorrow."
"I'd like that." I giggled meeting his eyes "I'm glad you like your gifts though."
He nodded his head before ruffling my hair. I laughed pushing his hand away before he placed his gift in my lap. I started unwrapping the gift and looked at the thick book in front of me, a picture of my team in a hole on the front. Opening the book slowly I paused staring at the multiple photos of my friends, from video gaming with Cy as BG to hugging Rave.
"Rave!" I cried happily hugging him tightly "Where did you get these?"
"Ever since Bolt figured out what a camera was he's been taking photos non stop." Rave spoke playing with my fingers "I had him help me make this, it's what we were doing when you two got back."
"Wait so Bolt knew what we were doing for each other the entire time?" I questioned, Rave nodded "No wonder he bursted into my room this morning asking what I was going to do for today. Bless his heart."
"Well thanks to him we had a nice anniversary." Rave muttered in my ear "Thank you for these last six months."
"I'm thankful you felt the same way." I smiled as he kissed my hand "I couldn't of asked for a better boyfriend. I love you."
"I love you too."

They grow up so fast ;-;