Chapter 37 Burning The Past

Rave's pov

"We need to go after her!" Robyn said as Y/N vanished in the distance "Can you track her Cy?"
"Her tracker stopped." Cy spoke "That's weird it says she's in the ocean."
"She got rid of it." I sighed leaning against the door frame "She knows you'll try to locate her. Even if you do find her she'll keep running til we figure the truth out."
"Can't we use that tracker-"
"There's no point using that spell Robyn!" I growled pointing at the girl in the domino mask "She's not going to stop until the real person who killed Blood is found! You made her feel unsafe and scared! She's won't trust any of us not even me!"
  I watched the chair in the room fly out the window as I punched the wall I stood next to. I get that Robyn is checking over every thing but believing Y/N would murder someone pissed me off.
  "Before Rave destroys something else." Beast Girl said "Why don't we go investigate the prison."
  "Beast Girl." Cy said as we all looked at the free girl in shock "What you said was actually smart."
  "Well duh." She chuckled, I sighed rolling my eyes "Y/N and I watch a lot of crime shows. It's usually the first thing people do after a murder, investigate the crime scene."
"Whatever." I growled "Let's go."
  "Friend Rave-"
  "Not now Bolt!" I interrupted him "Let's just go to the damn prison!"
Robyn tried to stop me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned away from her as my powers pushed her hand away. If she hadn't insisted of dragging Y/N without checking the prison first she might still be with us at the moment.
Once we arrived at the prison Beast Girl and Cy went to investigate the cell Blood was murdered in as Robyn, Bolt, and I questioned the guards that had found the body.
"When you found Blood." Robyn spoke to a female guard "Was there anything that stood out to you?"
"Besides the body." She muttered before jumping up "Blood's bed was still burning, that was the only other noticeable thing."
"This is a strange question." I sighed "But do you remember the color of the flames?"
"Yeah an orange yellow color." The guard spoke "Why?"
"Then it couldn't of been Friend Y/N. Correct Rave?" Bolt asked "Her flames are now the blue color."
  "You're right Bolt." Robyn said as her face fell into shock and sorrow "If I had came here first Y/N wouldn't be running from us. Rave I'm sorry."
  "You can't change the past." I spoke as my fist clenched "All we can do is try to find out who really murdered Blood so Y/N will come home. Was anyone acting strange here the day of the murder or hadn't shown up to work."
  "Now that you mention it." A male guard spoke up "One if the janitors who worked on the isolation floor never came back to work today, she kinda just vanished after Blood was found."
  "That could be something." Robyn said "Can you show us a picture? Have you tried calling her?"
  "Straight to voicemail. We thought seeing the body might of made her sick." The guard answered as he handed us a file "Here's everything about her."
  Robyn opened up the folder and both her and I froze. Robyn turned to me as I nodded my head. Robyn called for Beast Girl and Cy as the guards looked at us in wonder.
  "Thank you for the help." Robyn spoke "We'll take this over now."
  Once in the T-Car the others started to question what had happened. I sighed looking out the window before I spoke.
  "In the file Robyn got a while ago from Blood's lab in Jump." I muttered "There was a picture of a women in it. That women matches the photo of the janitor. This women helped Y/N escape Blood's lab when she was younger, she's supposed to be dead. Chances are this women is searching for Y/N."
  "H-how do you think she survived?" Bolt asked "And the power she has?"
  "The answer is Blood."