Chapter 16 Best Friend's Brother (Part 1)

(Picture is just the style not the look)
Y/N's pov

I sat curled up on the couch in my room listening to music and reading when a red headed boy flew in threw my door, surprising me. Knew I forgot to do something and that was to lock it. He looked at me happily grabbing my wrist.
"Hey Bolt." I nodded up at my alien best friend "What's up?"
  "There has been the less and less of villains." He spoke "I have talked the others into a beach day. Will you be the joining us?"
  "You talked Rave into a beach day?" I asked as he nodded his head "Alright I guess."
  "Fantastic!" Bolt yelled pulling me into a bone crushing hug "Thank you friend Y/N!"
  I nodded my head before kicking him out of my room to change. I put on a red bikini bottom and a black swim top with skulls that flowed out at the bottom before placing on some red sandals and a black hoodie.
I reached the living room floor to see everyone else ready, watching BG and Robyn sneak looks at Terry and Bolt. I just rolled my eyes before going into the downstairs bathroom grabbing sunscreen and my sunglasses and running to Rave's side. He was wearing dark blue and black swim trucks with sunglasses on.
"To the T-Car!" Cy yelled "Bolt and Rave will meet us there! Let's go gang!"
When we got to the beach I instantly wanted to run to the water but Rave grabbed my wrist pulling me to his chest, holding a bottle of sunscreen.
"Remember last time." He sighed "You were sunburnt for a week."
"I was experimenting!" I chuckled "I didn't think I could get sunburnt."
"But you did." He smirked "Come on."
  I rolled my eyes and stood there allowing Rave to spray on the sunscreen before I rubbed it in. I froze for a moment when I felt hands on my back rubbing it, but relaxed once I knew it was Rave. I kissed his cheek before running after my best friend and tackling him into the water. One of the good things about my powers was that the cold ocean water didn't effect me.
"Y/N!" Bolt yelled "You shall the pay!"
  "Forgive me!!!" I cried running "Rave! Help!"
He just looked up from his book and shrugged his shoulders before going back to reading. That traitor! I kept running faster, farther away from the others. I turned to see how close Bolt was to me as I ran that I didn't notice the person in front of me. I froze looking up to see a boy with shaggy dark purple hair, pale skin, and dark eyes. He's facial features minus his eyes matched Bolts, his eyes looked narrower and colder. His clothing also looked close to what Bolt wore.
  "Blitz!" Bolt yelled running towards u before tackling the boy in a hug "Why didn't you tell me you where coming brother? I missed you!"
"Yeah yeah." The guy Blitz sighed "I just had to visit my little brother. Luckily I ran into this cutie."
He turned to me winking, I just gave him a death glare. Did this guy bang his head on the ground when he got here.
"This is what humans call my best of friend Y/N!" Bolt smiled hugging me "Friend Y/N this is my older brother Blitz!"
  "That's great Bolt." I smiled awkwardly "I'm gonna go read with Rave now."
  I waved bye before running as fast as my legs would move to where the others were. I spotted Rave still reading and slid into his lap, ignoring the confused look he gave me and pulled out my communicator. Cy was so kind as to allow books to be placed on my device so I didn't always have to carry a book everywhere. I just stayed silent and read as the others laughed and ran around.
"Friends!" Bolt yelled "My brother has decided to visit us! Blitz these are my friends, Robyn, Terry, Beast Girl, Cy, Rave, and you've all ready met Y/N."
  "So your beautiful friend." Blitz smirked looking at me "Is already taken?"
  "I'm guessing he's the reason you practically jumped into my lap." Rave whispered in my ear sighing "Wanna explain?"
"Since you didn't wanna save me from Bolt chasing me" I sighed "I accidentally ran into that guys chest, who just happens to be Bolt's brother. He called me cutie and winked. I didn't trust the feeling I got from him and ran over to you."
  "If you don't wanna deal with him." Rave muttered "Then just stay here."
  "That was my plan." I giggled "Now shhh. I'm getting to the good part!"
  Rave just rolled his eyes before going back to his own book. His arm around my waist growing ever so slightly tighter. I silently laughed before getting comfortable again and started on my next chapter. A while later Bolt practically jumped us, asking for us to join volleyball with him and everyone else.
"Sure." I smiled at my best friend, stopping Rave from declining "We'd love to."