Chapter 8 Necklace

Robyn's pov

It had been a week since Y/N had gone missing, BG couldn't track her. I could tell this was taking a major toll on Rave, he would hardly come out of his room, more then usual.
"What are you doing?" I asked one night when I was heading back to my room when I caught him leaving Y/N's room "Something up?" He stayed silent looking away from me "You know you can tell me."
"I've been searching through my books for a location spell for the past week." He sighed "I needed something of hers."
"Let's go." I said "Let's get this spell working and the two of us are gonna find her!"
He looked at me in confusion for a moment but nodded his head and the two of us headed to his room. I watched as he dropped salts and liquids into a pot, pronouncing words as he did so before dropping a necklace that belonged to Y/N into it. Moments later the necklace started to float, glowing a bright purple color. I nodded my head at Rave and we started to follow the necklace. As we crossed the ocean around the tower on a platform Rave made, I sent a message to the others that we would be gone for a bit. They would get it once they woke up, saying we where on a last minute mission.
"Are you gonna be okay?" I asked "When we find her?"
"I hope." He muttered "If we can find her alive then I'll be fine."
A fire hydrant bursted into the air as we walked by and this let me know his emotions where out. I had never seen Rave care so much for something much less someone. Could he have feelings for her?