Chapter 49 This Is Why I Hate Pie!

One of the weirdest chapters I've written.

Y/N's pov

  "Yeah." I spoke into my earpiece "I just arrived in Jump City."
  "Thanks for the help Y/N." Wasp said "I know some of the Titans weren't to thrilled on the idea of you being gone for a week."
  "It's fi-" my communicator went off, I pulled over on the side of the road, Robyn had let me borrow her bike "Looks like there's already trouble. I'll speak to you later Wasp."
  Pressing the off button in my helmet I got back on the road and headed towards the mall. The Hive was running through stores grabbing things or breaking down walls. I groaned parking the bike, noticing my team was not here.
  "It's just you?" Hex paused when he saw me "Where's the rest of your team?"
  "I'm not sure." I sighed, my hands starting to form fire "I just got back into town."
  "No way!" Gizma laughed, I turned to see what she was looking at freezing in shock "look at then!"
  I was in utter shock looking at my team, Robyn had her hair in different sized braids  her bangs also gelled to her forehead. Beast Girl was in a pink bunny costume, Cy in rain gear, and Bolt was in an over sized sweater. The most surprising one was Rave in a yellow suit with his hair slicked back.
"Play nice dears!" I heard a voice call from behind my team "Mother will be back to pick you up in twenty minutes."
My eyes widened as a tiny lady drove off in the T-car. What the hell was going on?
"Y/N!" Rave yelled once he noticed me "You're back my love!"
He flew towards me pulling me into a tight hug. His lips planted kisses across my face. I pulled out of his grip and pushed him away in shock and worry.
"We'll deal with what happened to you guys later." I spoke "First it's time to fight the Hive."
"About time." Hex sighed rolling his eyes "I was getting bored."
I nodded my head before Rave and I started to fight Hex. I dodged his on coming attacks before kicking him in the shin. Growling he threw out his hex's that hit Rave, throwing him against a table. I continued hand to hand combat with Hex when the rest of the Hive surrounded me.
The women from earlier came back and I was able to see her face clearly, green with warts and three little yellow eyes with a huge orange one on her hat. I ran over to Bolt as something from above hit his head.
"Awww." The green women spoke "Did my wittle Boltsy get an booboo on his head?"
"Bolt." I kneeled by my best friend "Are you okay?"
  "F-friend Y/N?" He stuttered "Yes I am the alright."
"Um miss?" I looked up at the green women "May I ask who you are?"
"Their mother of course!" She spat looking at me "And I don't like my kiddies being mixed up with the likes of you!You use violence, my kiddies don't need that. Come along children let's go home."
  The women grabbed Bolt's arm before walking out of the mall, the rest of my team following behind her. An evil witch is controlling my friends, great.
I ran over to Robyn's bike before getting on and driving to the underwater passage we had from town to the tower. Cy and Robyn were only supposed to know the password to unlock the gates but both of them finally gave it to me a months ago. Something about Incase of emergencies to get back home since I couldn't fly. Typing in the keypad the gates slowly opened before I drove in.
I reached the garage when Bolt's yells came from upstairs. Parking the bike I slowly made my way towards his voice, the tower had changed. It reminded me of the witch's house from the children's book Hansel and Gretel, all covered in candy and cookies. I entered the room as a swirl of pink magic vanished, I spotted Bolt with pie covering his face.
"Never have I been so thankful." He spoke to himself "To have nine stomachs."
"Bolt!" I called out to him as I ran over in his direction, I noticed the room filled with pies "Are you okay? What's going on?"
"It's horrible friend Y/N! This witch has done the brainwashing to our friends!" Bolt cried as I untied him "She feeds them the pie and they forgot. We must save them!"
"We will." I smiled hugging my friend "Come on we got a witch to burn!"
Bolt bent down so I could climb on his back before he started to fly. I held tightly onto him as we bursted through a wall, giant gingerbread cookies climbing towards my friends.
"This is weird." I muttered to no one in particular "Really weird."
I clung around Bolt as he flew down towards the cookies, smashing through them. I threw fireballs at the gingerbread men cause them to fall over as they burned.
"Oooo!" Robyn gasped looking at us "You broke mother's cookies."
"And I really don't care." I growled jumping off Bolt's back smashing one of the cookies in half "Guys come on. You need to get out of there."
  "Mother said not to hang around you." Rave spoke turning away from me "That you are a bad influence on us."
  "As your girlfriend that hurts." I jumped over a cookie before kicking its head off "I'm also not taking no as an answer!"
"You're gonna get in trouble , you're gonna get in trouble."
I watched my friends spin around in circles as they sang, taunting Bolt and I. Noises from behind caused me to turn, I gasped seeing more cookies being made. I looked at Bolt in worry, we couldn't take them all out by ourselves.
"Forgive me." Bolt said lifting up a rolling pin "It is the only way."
  I watched the pin hit my team upside the head, each one falling the the ground. Robyn looked at us then around her.
  "Y/N? You're back already? Why am I in a tin?"
  "Why am I in a bunny costume?"
  "Why am I in a suit?!"
  "Who's been redecorating my tower?!!"
"We'll explain later!" I yelled as the cookies got closer "Glad to have you guys back!"
I followed behind my leader as we started to attack. I kicked and burned cookies who got close to me, jumping over some to smash them from above. I froze as the cookies started to combined with each other, creating a giant gingerbread man. BG quickly turned into a T-Rex biting its head off before we headed towards the hallway.
"Okay so someone mind telling me?" I growled "Why I came home to brain washed friends and a pie loving witch? What the hell were you doing when I was gone?"
"I remember first seeing her when Cy brought home a pie." Rave spoke his hand finding mine, I had missed his touch. We turned towards Cy "Where did you get that pie anyways?"
" I was walking past a dark alley at night, and there was this weird, old gypsy who says..."
"Wait wait wait!" I cut her off "You decided to buy something from a creepy Gypsy?"
"Yes anyways." Cy continued, I just sighed rolling my eyes "Mystical items at reasonable prices. So I'm like, Cool! What should I get? Brain in a jar? Monkey's paw? Ooh, pie! Seemed like a good idea at the time."
  "We know how she got in." Robyn spoke as the door open in front of us "Now we need to figure out how to get rid of her."
  "No no no sweetie." I looked up as the witch walked towards us "Mother will always be here to take care of you. What did I say about hanging around her!" She pointed a crooked green finger a me "Look at the trouble she's gotten you children in." Pink magic came towards us, Rave pulled me away with him just in time. Cookies started to surround us and I got ready to fight "You ungrateful children! I cooked, cleaned, and tired your shoes. Treated you like my own children."
She continued to go on and on about everything she had done for my friends. I rolled my eyes once more, decapitating a few more cookies. Suddenly licorice shot out at us and wrapped around our bodies.
"Now I'm going to make you children love me even if it hurts!" She yelled a pie forming in front of her "Open wide!"
"Lady!" Robyn growled breaking out of her bounds and throwing the pie back at the witch "You are not my mother!"
  I burned through the candy rope before following behind the others, Mother Mae-Eye using magic to bring the gingerbread men back to life. Each room we ran through more ridiculous looking then the last, every inch of the tower was made of a candy or pastry. I tripped over a piece of candy landing into a giant tin of pie. I sat up with a frown.
  "Have I ever told you how much I hate pie?" I growled
"Actually I could go for some pie right now." I looked at my leader in confusion as she rubbed some against her face "If pie brought her in here, then pie will get her out. Come on guys."
  I just nodded my head and followed her lead, everyone else soon joining. I sat next to Rave as the witch walked in, her eyes scanning for us.
  "We're so sorry we made you angry mother."
  "We don't know what came over us"
  "But then we found some of your delicious pie"
  "I have never loved a pastry so much."
  "And now we feel all better."
  "We love you Mother Mae-Eye!"
  "Mother!" Bolt stood up "May I have the hug?
  "Of course sweetie!" She smiled getting closer to Bolt "Mother always loves giving you hugs!"
  "Now!"
BG jumped onto her face as she turned into a gorilla, causing the magic wooden spoon she carried to drop. Bolt picked it up as Rave used his magic to lift the pie up. Swirling the spoon the pie turned into a portal and started to suck all the candy and cookies up, I watched as Mother Mae-Eye followed yelling in anger.
  "Friend Y/N!" Bolt flew over to me, hugging me tightly "Without you we would not have won!"
  "I don't know about that Bolt." I chuckled in his arms "That bump on your head allowed you to break free from her control. It could of still happened if I was away for longer."
  "Glad to have you back, one heck of a welcome party though." Robyn smirked before looking down at the pie "What should we do with this?"
  "We can eat it!" Cy jumped up before everyone glared at her "I'm kidding."
  "I have an idea." I smiled lifting up the pastry "I need revenge against a certain team for making fun of you earlier. Though I must say, you all looked cute in your new costumes."
  "Y/N.." Rave growled "Don't."
  "Whatever you say, love."
  I sent him a wink before heading to the kitchen to get the pie ready to send to the Hive.