Halloween One Shot

(Not connected to story also late sorry!! Um a little bit of a graphic description warning!)
Y/N's pov 

  "Robyn please!" I could hear BG cry as I focused on making breakfast I looked over the counter to see her on her knees begging "Just a party with the Titans East for Halloween! Please!"
"Beast Girl we are super hero's. We can't take the day off to party." She spoke looking down at the green girl "I'm sorry but villains never rest and neither do we."
  "What about last year's Christmas party?"
  "That was for charity Y/N." Robyn said turning to me "That was the only reason we did it. What Beast Girl is asking is for pure fun."
  "BG." I called to the green girl "If you want Bolt, you, and I can dress up and watch movies Halloween night okay? I'll even buy us candy and whatever movies you want."
"There was a new one I wanted." She smiled looking at me before running over "It's called Haunted Mansion on the Hill!"
"Wow creative name..."
"But it's supposed to be scary as hell!" She jumped up and down "Please!"
"Okay." I chuckled before placing the last waffle on a plate "Breakfast is ready!"
  I sighed exiting the second movie store finding no copies of Haunted Mansion. It being sold out in both stores. I walked past the thrift store pausing when I caught a glimpse of the movie cover in the front window. I walked in looking around til I found the window and picked up the movie.
  "It just came in a few hours ago." A voice said from behind me "The girl who dropped it off seemed scared out of her wits. Must be good."
  "I hope." I sighed turning to face the mysterious voice spotting a elderly man "I promised my friend I'd get it for her. This is the only place that seems to have it."
  The man nodded as I paid before waving bye. A bad feeling resonated from the movie as I looked down at it. The cover showed four kids in different costumes standing in front of an old mansion. I sighed placing it back in its bag before making it to the motorcycle I was borrowing from Robyn. Sometimes I wish I could fly so I didn't have to borrow this every time I went out on my own.
I smiled sitting on Rave's lap in my red riding hood costume as BG got the movie prepared and Bolt walked in with popcorn and candy. Cy being too busy working on her baby and Robyn was in her room obsessing over case files so neither would be joining us. Rave was down to watch since it was a horror movie though he made it clear he was not dressing up.
  I curled up in his arms as BG came over to sit next to us. She held up the remote pressing clicking onto the start icon before pressing a button. A red light filled the room blinding the four of us.
  I groaned opening my eyes to see us sitting in the middle of a old road. I stood up slowly turning to look at the others freezing when I notice their costumes. They were dressed like the kids from the cover! Beast Girl in a hula outfit like the girl from the one movie with the blue alien everyone thought was a dog. What was it called?! Bolt was dressed as a greaser, and Rave was in the Grimm reaper costume meaning I must of been in the elf outfit.
I reached up and felt the long ears sticking out from my hair the black dress going down just above my knees.
"What the hell happened?" Beast girl yelled standing up "What are we wearing?!"
"I think we are in the movie.." I spoke looking around "There's the Mansion.." pointing up at the hill.
  "But how are we the here?" Bolt asked in confusion "Is this the 3D that you are always speaking of?"
"No Bolt." Rave sighed before turning to me a fake scythe in his hands "Y/N where did you get that movie from?"
  "Ummm so the thing is..."
  "Y/N..."
"So I couldn't find the movie in any film store.." I spoke looking away from Rave "So I might of bought it from an thrift store... and it might of been kinda sketchy.. but I made a promise... so..."
"Y/N!" Rave sighed pinching the bridge of his nose
"I'm sorry!" I apologized "Damn it I pulled a Cy!"
"Friend Y/N what do you mean pulled a Cy?" Bolt questioned looking at me "What does this have to do with friend Cy?"
"I just mean how she bought a sketchy pie now I bought a sketchy movie." I sighed in frustration "How are we supposed to get out? Usually in this situation's when they are in tv shows or movies they have to follow the story line."
"But none of us know how the story goes." Bolt spoke causing another groan to leave my lips.
"I'm not even sure if we are following the story line." I turned looking up at the Mansion "Most movies don't start right out with the main characters at the target location.."
"Maybe we just have to survive going through the house?" BG suggested before grabbing Bolt's hand "Come on the sooner we do the faster we get out of this!"
"Beast Girl wait up!"
  I sighed before running behind the green girl Rave following next to me. The four of us approached the mansion the same uneasy feeling from earlier coming back to me as we stood in front of the old building. Windows smashed, peeling paint, chipped or broken wood covering the porch. The broken windows having planks blocking them with rusted nails the door already slightly open.
I sighed clenching my fists before taking a step closer to the door using my foot to push it the rest of the way open. A horrible smell followed as the door widened, something rotten.
"I do not the like this.." Bolt whispered from behind me "It smells of the rotten food and the creaking sounds are most unpleasant."
  "This could be our only exit." I sighed taking a step into the house Rave close behind me grasping my hand "Come on guys."
I walked in holding on tightly to Rave's hand the uneasy feeling still lingering as we walked in further. Both BG and Bolt jumped as the door slammed behind us. I growled as I tried to form a flame in my palms before shivering at the cold breeze in the mansion, something I was not used to.
"Damn it! My powers are gone.." I sighed curling up closer to Rave "And it's cold.. I don't like this."
"How will we know that we have finished going through the house?" Bolt spoke in worry.
"The door will most likely open again." Rave spoke wrapping his Grimm reaper cloak around me as I was pulled closer to him
"Should we split up?"
"Do you remember the last time we dealt with a horror movie!" BG yelled as we approached the stairs leading to the second floor "You never split up!"
I just nodded my head in silence before walking up the stairs dim lights flickering throughout the area. A rotten stench filled the upper floor causing me to cover my mouth and nose..
"I know this smell.." I muttered with a grimace "Something is dead up here.."
"Friend Y/N how are you the aware of this?"
"Blood used to experiment on many animals and left them to rot next to my cell.." I answered Bolt as we grew closer to the stench "This probably won't be pleasant.. BG do you know anything about this movies plot?"
  "The trailer had gone over about a cult murder in the house.." BG turned to me in worry "Y-you don't think it's the body or bodies of the family who was murdered?!"
  I nodded slightly with a Grimm look before pulling out of Rave's arms and pushed open the closest door looking at the contents in disgust..
"Beast Girl.. Bolt I'm not sure you two want to see this.." I spoke keeping my eyes glued to the room "It's not pleasant.."
"T-the smell grew stronger!" Beast Girl yelled from behind me "W-why..?"
  "Probably because of the body.." I sighed wrinkling my nose "It's only one body but the symbols in blood worry me.."
  "They're demonic.." Rave spoke from next to me "Whoever this person was they were a sacrifice.."
  "Of course it would be  a demonic cult movie.." I let my eyes fall back to the body it was so mangled and disformed I couldn't make out the gender of the body.. Dried blood covered the walls as bugs flew and crawled over the body "Let's keep moving.."
  I turned around to see Bolt and BG hugging each other. All of us had been in combat many of times and seen disgusting things but neither of them had dealt with the dead in such a disgusting matter. I was mostly immune to graphic things from my childhood and the amount of gory horror movies I saw. Rave being a literal half demon has most likely seen more horrors then me.
  I closed the door behind me before we explored the rest of the upper floor. Everything was mostly normal besides the constant door slamming from behind us or the lights flickering on and off.
The kitchen was a blood bath but no bodies were found inside the room. But it looked like someone had been badly injured in here from the bloody drag paths and the clawed cabinets.. I cringed seeing the bloody broken finger nail stuck in the wood, someone was holding on for dear life. I looked down a the blood trail pulling away from the others and following it. I reached a padlocked door as my friends came from behind me. I didn't have my powers so I couldn't melt the lock like I would usually do.
  "Y/N?" Rave spoke placing a hand on my shoulder "What are you thinking?"
"I need a knife.."
"Excuse me? What!" BG interjected "Why?!"
"Cause I don't want to be searching for a coke can or paper clips to pick the lock." I sighed heading back towards the kitchen "A knife is the easiest thing to come by."
"Wait! You know how to pick locks?!" Beast Girl yelled from the hallway as I picked up a knife from the kitchen "How? Why? Don't you just burn them off?"
"You do realize there was a time I hated and refused to use my power after I escaped.." I muttered kneeling down and started to pick "I learned how when I was younger and breaking into old houses to stay the night so I wasn't on the streets.." I smiled hearing the click before pulling the lock off and working on the lock on the door handle "Bingo.."
  I stood up before pulling the door open as the rotten stench rolled out from the dark stairs below. I reached over grabbing Rave's hand before trying the light on the wall. It flickered on dimly before rustling and grunts were heard from below.
  "I do not like that unpleasant sound!" Bolt cried as he wrapped his arms around my free arm BG stood next to him holding on tightly to his hand.
  "None of us do.." I sighed taking a step down along with Rave "The sooner we figure this out the quicker we can get home."
I slowly proceeded down the steps the dried blood trail ending at the final step. I froze looking at two mangled and gutted bodies resting against a wall. Both missing parts of themselves as blood trickled down the rotting skin.. The horrid smell was strong.
"Bolt, BG close your eyes if you don't want to see thi-" I cut myself off moving quickly as the sound of chains came from my right.
I turned to see a demented looking women staring at us, her eyes black as she was covered in blood. A cuff was wrapped around her neck connected to a thick chain. She stared at me before jumping in my direction. I stood frozen for a moment before my hand moved on its own stabbing the girl in the chest with the knife I still held.. She fell backwards as a scream left her throat and a black mist left her mouth. She looked at me with a faint smile her eyes looking normal before she collapsed to the floor. I covered my mouth in horror that I had just killed a person before I sat up gasping for air on the couch in the Titans tower.
"D-did I just kill a person...."
"It wasn't real.." Rave spoke pulling me close as I curled up next to him "You saved us.."
"I-it felt so real.."
"Can we please get rid of that dvd!" Beast girl yelled jumping up "Hell I don't even want to touch it after what happened!"
"I-indeed friends.. I wish to never watch the horror movies again!" Bolt whimpered curled up in a ball on the couch "It was most horrific.."
I nodded my head before standing up and approaching the DVR. I froze seeing the disk missing, turning I looked at the table seeing the case gone as well.
"It's gone!" I gasped staring at the table "How..?"
"I don't know and I don't care!" Beast Girl yelled "It's gone and we are safe! That's what matters!"
"Still.. Is that movie going to hurt more people.."
"..."