Surprise Coronation part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

Aggie raised her arms to catch the crown, "I got it! I got it!" But her fingers accidentally flipped the crown to the other direction, "I don't get it!"

Lastly, Trollzart tried to catch the crown, but he missed, causing it to fly out of the window.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" In slow motion, the leaders shouted as they watched the crown fall.

The crown fell on a few branches of the tree, causing some of the small pieces of it shattered until it reached the ground.

The Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fish went down to see the broken crown. Only the pointy ones were shattered a little.

"I mean, there might be hope," Cooper said positively.

Then, a branch fell on the crown, shattering it into pieces.

They all gasped in horror.

"I mean, it might be okay," Cooper said again.

But then, a bird fell on the branch and the crown, shattering it even more.

They gasped again

"I mean..."

Before Cooper can say again, Barb, Delta, Trollzart, Trollex and Aggie shouted at him to stop. "Cooper!"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Poppy ran over to the shattered crown, shooing the bird and throwing the branch away, "I ruined Branch's crown!" She knelt down sadly, and gathered the shattered pieces of the crown, "How can I crown him king without a crown?"

When the other leaders came closer towards Poppy to comfort her, Aggie patted her hair, and said, "Don't worry, Poppy. We can make Branch a new crown."

"How? The ceremony is in few hours, and I don't think we have enough time to make a new crown," Poppy cried as she grasped on the shattering pieces.

"Hmm...," Aggie's brain worked like a spinning gear, then a light bulb appeared on her head, and she turned it off to save energy, "I have an idea, but I need everyone's help."

"Yes! Anything!" Poppy begged.

Unexpectedly, Aggie took Poppy's crown from her head, "I need your crown for that."

"Hey!"

"Don't worry, I'll return it. I won't damage it or something. We have to do this back in the pod."

When the other leaders and Beat followed Aggie back to the pod, Essence stayed with Cooper, and told him, "Son, please, stay out of trouble. We'll see you later at the ceremony."

Cooper nodded and smiled, "Okay, Mom."

Essence kissed her son's forehead before following her husband and her fellow leaders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaders head back to Poppy's pod. They placed the materials Aggie needed to make a new crown. There are leaves, twigs, vines, strings, and a glue gun.

Aggie started working on the crown. Looking back and forth on Poppy's crown, she knew exactly what Branch's crown would look like. Aggie measured Poppy's head with a tape measure. She pulled one of Beat's small arms to make him glow brighter as he needed him as her light. She put the leaves together by contrast color: light green, green, and dark green. She tied the strings and vines together, making the base of the crown. She then used a glue gun for the leaves.

As she continued, Essence wiped the sweat off of Aggie's forehead as her fellow leaders watched.

Lastly, Aggie put the twigs between the layers of the leaves, putting some stick glue at the end, just in case to avoid falling apart. She exhaled from all that work, and slouched her body on the chair, "Okay... It's all done,"