Surprise Coronation part 2

Start from the beginning

Essence heard that as he thought of another response, "We just want to check on you, Branch."

"I told you. I'm gonna ask Poppy for another date," said Branch.

"You mean..., right now?" Aggie inquired.

"Yeah, I realized we haven't been dating lately since... well, the part when we were all reunited as one nation of Trolls. So, maybe this is gonna be our second date!"

While Branch was explaining, Beat noticed that both of Branch's hands were hiding behind his back, "Hey, what's that?"

"What's what?" the Pop Trolls started to feel nervous.

"The one you're holding... behind your back?" Quincy pointed.

"Oh, uh..." Branch sighed as he showed the present, "It's a ridiculous present I want to give to Poppy, but it's so precious."

"Oh? Let us see then," Essence requested.

"It was already wrapped up," Branch gestured

"Oh, well, she would've loved what's inside," Aggie squealed, "Besides, it was from you,"

"Ugh, it's kinda ridiculous, especially when you wrapped the gift with papers and glue!" Branch then faced away from them, and looked at the mirror, like he was talking to himself, "All I have to do is knock on the door and say..."

Take 1

Branch twirled around, and his body transformed into muscular size, "Yo, Poppy, you and me, movies, Friday?"

While the 4 leaders and the Beat Drop Button fish as the judges, they were a little uncomfortable about Branch's idea of asking Poppy on a date, especially with those muscles.

"No," Quincy and Essence shook their heads in disapproval.

Take 2

Branch is now dressed in black-and-white-striped shirt with a beret and a small mustache, "You are ze most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He bit the stem of the rose and smiled.

Trollex and Aggie stared in confusion as they didn't understand about the French accent was for,

"What?"

Take 3

Branch is now wearing a leather jacket, and his hair became stylish, like a bad boy, "You wanna go for a ride on my motorbug?" The spotlight shined above the motorbug

"You don't have a motorbug, dummy. You just borrowed that!" Aggie reminded.

Take 4

This time, Branch only showed his cute face with puppy eyes.

The 5 were speechless and had no comments at all, "Uuuuhhhh..."

Take 5

Branch knelt down, begged with watery eyes, and rain drizzled down on him, "Pplleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseee,"

Quincy, Essence, Trollex and Beat shook their heads, disagreeing with this idea of asking out someone on a date, while Aggie face-palmed.

Branch then looked at himself on the mirror, and shouted at himself "Any of my suggestions is better than giving her a stupid glue-covered box, and acting like a total goomer!" He knelt down and cried, "Now she won't go out with me for our second date."

"Sure she will!" Beat assured him, "Not today, at least."

"What are you talking about?" Branch raised an eyebrow curiously.