"Why does it fucking matter, Shay? You've clearly moved on, just stop."

He wraps his arms around my shoulders, splaying across my chest as I try to walk away, again, and pulls me back against his own chest.

"Stop" he breathes with his lips against the back of my head, muffling his voice.

Walking backwards, Niall sits on the bed and leaves me standing in front of him.

"Just sit down and talk to me."

I roll my eyes, but slowly turn around and cross my arms regardless. "About what?" I ask with fury in my eyes, frowning at him.

He scoots back and lays down against the pillows, resting his arms behind his head.

"I guess we can start with the dress if you'll actually shut up and listen to me."

"Don't tell me to shut up." I grit my teeth.

"Stop picking a fight with me." He groans, and runs a hand through his hair.

"Fine."

I sit on the edge of the bed and cross my arms over my chest. Niall raises a brow at me, before rolling his eyes and moving to sit up. He dangles his legs off of the bed, scooting over to sit beside me.

"The dress is Tina's. She came over one night after being out getting wasted, so naturally I let her crash here and I gave her some better clothes to wear to sleep. She forgot the dress and hasn't picked it up yet."

"You gave her clothes? Who's clothes?" I already knew the answer to this and it infuriated me.

"Well, mine.."

I grunted in annoyance and quickly stood from the bed. Niall yelled my name as I stomped to the door, and he followed after me as I refused to acknowledge him. My fingers were grasped in his large palm once I made it to the hallway, and he spun me around; forcing me to collide gently with his slim but firm body.

"Quit getting mad at me over bullshit. Tina is only my friend." His eyes squinted in the slightest bit of anger, but I couldn't stop thinking about my fingers that were clasped in his hand.

"Besides, you have no grounds to be mad. You have Austen."

He said his name with uttermost disgust and I tensed.

"Austen and I are just friends." I spat darkly, attempting to yank my hand free. He clung to me harder, placing his other palm on my back and squishing my body against his.

"Don't fucking lie to me. No more lies."

I closed my eyes tight, and opened my mouth to speak, but Niall cut me off.

"That's what I thought. How'll your boyfriend like this then?"

My mouth was instantly covered with his, the softness of his lips surrounding mine. I groaned in disapproval and rolled my head to the side to separate us, by Niall took my chin in his hand and forced me back to face him. I gasped when he kissed me again, harder this time, and I tried to fight him as much as possible but my body and mind were not on the same page.

His tongue glided over my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to allow him access, however Niall had other plans. His teeth nipped at my lip, but he refused to give me what I wanted.

Having enough of his games, I pulled away, and shoved my hands roughly to his chest. He chuckled darkly, hands wrapping around my wrists and holding them in place.

"Oh, now you don't want me?" He cockily purred, tightening his grip when I tried to pull away.

"Niall, stop." I warned, getting annoyed with his attitude and behaviour. He laughed lightly again and finally released my arms, and I stormed past him again, back the way I came. I wasn't really sure what I was doing but I was tired and I wanted to sleep. So naturally, I went back into Niall's room and crawled into the familiar bed. I cuddled myself into the blankets, pulling them up under my chin, blinking my eyes closed.

I felt Niall behind me in bed moments later, the blankets shifting away from me slightly as he climbed in.

"Knew you still wanted me" he joked, and I rolled my eyes. He pinched my butt and I quickly swatted him away. I would never understand how we went from fighting, to kissing, to fighting, to being playful. It was very odd.

"Go to sleep, asshole." I murmured, burying my face into the pillow.

A/N: 45 comments for next update! Let me know what you think??

Shay and Niall's relationship honestly kills me, lol. You're all going to be in for a ride next chapter.

I really appreciate everyone commenting so much, it makes me happy! And I hope everyone likes the new cover too!