Prologue

Copyright: This story is 100% mine, with my own ideas and my own made up characters besides any members of One Direction. (and the main character of course, played by Shailene Woodley).

Warning: Abortion will contain mature content, such as fowl language and sex. If you do not like that, I suggest you stop reading now.

I do not necessarily promote any decisions characters in my book make, the story is simply fiction.

I hope you enjoy, and please don't be afraid to voice your opinions!

xox

~The Author

Prologue:

The taste of his skin was one of the only things she recalled from that night. Snow-white pale flesh pressed against hers, tongue sliding along his collar bone. It was something of undefined passion, an immense beauty to the way her hips rocked with his.

She didn't even know his name, too much alcohol surging through her veins for her to care.

When the night ended and she returned to her apartment, stumbling into her own messy room; the nights events faded away. His face left her mind, bright blue eyes disappearing into a bundle of memories she would more than likely never open up.

And as she fell asleep in her tangled sheets, a drowsy grin crossed her face. She lived wildly, for one night, and now that it was over; she didn't regret a thing.

Little did she know, her simple life as she knew it was about to be ripped inside out.

© Copyright 2016 stylesdelirious