Forty Six

Song:
Chris Young - Lonely Eyes (I LOVE this song, so I attached it with this chapter. Have a listen while reading??)

I also included a picture of both Shay and Niall (heart eyes!!!)

I felt the soft feathery kisses being pressed against my neck, Niall's lips dragging sinfully slow across my throat. My fingers rose hesitantly into his soft hair, tangling through the long strands roughly. He nipped the skin above my collar bone and a quiet whimper escaped my lips, my eyes peeling open. I gasped as his hips pressed into my thigh, rolling slightly for friction, his hands gentle as they dragged down my sides.

"Niall." I whispered into the dark room, but he hushed me with his voice thick and sexy, his lips meeting mine as he sat up and kissed me slowly.

I had no idea what was happening. I was asleep and now I wasn't. Niall was beside me and now he was on top of me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and his hands reached up inside of my shirt. I moaned uncontrollably into his mouth as he cupped my breasts, pushing his hands into my bra and rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He was the right amount of gentle but stern, soft and slow, even as he kissed me.

I hardly noticed as his hand slid down my stomach, goosebumps rising against my flesh. His fingers worked quickly to untie my sweatpants, and within seconds they were pulled down and around my knees. My underwear followed, and Niall used his own knee to push them both all the way off of me and tossed them to the floor without a care.

I let out a squeal as he pulled me up into a sitting position by my forearms, my eyes wide in shock and adrenaline. I didn't recognize the Niall staring back at me. His eyes were dark and his features hard, the undeniable look of the need he had was clear on his face and his desires soon came to light. He laid back on the bed, and almost too easily manhandled me until I was straddling his chest.

Chills rose through my skin as his cold hands traced the goosebumps on my bare thighs, and I wasn't breathing anymore, just staring down at him completely frozen.

"Sit on my face." He spoke quietly into the dark room, and I choked on a muffled gasp. Did he really just say that to me?

He took me by my hips and urged my body forward, but I froze again and battled against the power in his arms. He grunted in annoyance and fisted the t-shirt I was wearing, yanking me forward, clasping his hands behind my knees and pulling my quivering legs to rest on either side of his head.

I tried to sit up but his hold was too strong, and he pulled me down by my hips onto his awaiting mouth.

I let out an uncontrolled and unbearable shriek as his tongue suddenly lapped at me, fingers pressing harsh marks into my thighs to hold me down. My hands went to the headboard, toes curling into the blankets as his tongue rocketed inside of me. I whimpered violently, my head lulling back on my shoulders, but Niall didn't stop.

He carefully removed one of his hands from my leg, bringing it to my front. I flinched when he brought his fingers to my sex, rubbing my clit slowly. The pleasure was phenomenal and my hips rocked against his face without my consent, sending Niall into a fit of groans and forcing him to speed up the intensity of his tongue.

My fingers ached from gripping the headboard so tightly, so I opted to wind one of my hands into Niall's hair instead. He moaned loudly against me the second I pulled at the long wavy strands, so I pulled even harder, taking some frustrations out whilst Niall got off from it.

He buried his face further between my thighs, and I could hear the sound of wetness as he lapped at my middle viciously. It felt like I was in a dream, being touched again for the first time in months, feeling my stomach clench as a breathy whine scratched up my throat. Niall squeezed my legs tighter as I came with a cry of his name, rocking my hips so harshly against his face I didn't know how he could stand it.