Thirty Four

**** PLEASE FOLLOW ME & ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY, OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SEE FUTURE SEX SCENES****

Songs:
Dan + Shay - Show You Off

I speed walked from the elevator to Lucas's door, pounding my fist on the wood hard three times, before twisting the handle and stepping in. Josh was flicking through channels on the tv sitting on the couch, his head turning back to shoot me a glance as I stepped in.

I gave him a half smile, dropping my purse and keys on the table beside the door and slipping out of my boots. Lucas appeared from down the hall seconds before I was about to go search for him, a towel around his hips and a tooth brush hanging out of his mouth. He froze upon seeing me, his eyes shooting to his bedroom door. I crossed my arms as the door squeakily opened, and Rachel stepped out.

I grit my teeth together, eyes looking between the two as Rachel froze too. She was wearing what appeared to be a pair of my brothers sweatpants and a zip up hoodie. I wanted to kill her.

"What's this?"

Rachel gnawed on her lip and spared a glance to my brother before squeezing passed me to leave. I barely let her go by, but then I figured it was my idiot brother I needed to speak with.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?" I venomously asked as soon as the front door slammed closed. His shoulders slumped in a sigh and he strutted into the bathroom, tossing his tooth brush in the sink and wiping his mouth on another towel.

"What?"

"Don't play stupid with me." I growled, having the urge to smack him upside the head.

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Lucas!"

He rolled his eyes at me like a typical 22 year old boy and slammed his bedroom door in my face. I waited for him in the hall, not letting him off the hook that easily.

When he emerged, fully dressed, I shoved him up against the wall by his shoulders and stood my ground in front of him, even though he was around the same height as Niall and much taller than me.

"What are you thinking sleeping with Rachel and Tina? I thought you cared about Tina!"

Lucas rolled his eyes and brushed my arms off of him.

"Don't treat me like a child Shay, I'm a big boy, I can make my own decisions."

"You're a fucking idiot." I spat, turning away from him and speed walking angrily down the hall. Lucas followed close behind me, watching as I slipped my boots on and zipped my jacket, putting my fingers into my gloves.

"C'mon Shay, Tina is 32 years old, she's 10 years older than me for Christ sakes-"

"And she cares about you. Rachel is a 19 year old immature little girl who will not stick around with you for long. I guarantee it."

Rachel was my friend but I knew her all too well. I couldn't believe my brother was stupid enough to involve himself sexually with her. It made me sick.

"Wait up!" My brother trotted up beside me as I steadily walked down the hall of his building, placing his hands on the back of my shoulders to stop me.

"Are you going to tell him?" He whispered, eyes darting down both ends of the hall to check for anyone who may be listening.

"No." I sternly hissed through my teeth, poking my finger into his chest. "And don't you dare tell him anything." I warned, my threats not empty.