DUFF MCKAGAN - 2

ANY WAY YOU WANT ITsmutwarning! sex! duh!requested by joaodocaminhaoyay! our first smut chapter! i apologizeif it's not the best, i didn't want to keepyou waiting much longer!✟

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT
smut
warning! sex! duh!
requested by joaodocaminhao
yay! our first smut chapter! i apologize
if it's not the best, i didn't want to keep
you waiting much longer!

I leaned against the door once I had shut it, practically collapsing from exhaustion after my night out with my girlfriends. I kicked off my heels and called out to my awaiting boyfriend. 

"Duff? Babe, I'm home!"

I was more than excited to step out of the satin dress I was wearing; Although I looked fucking killer in the dress, it was a sandwich short of a picnic in the comfort department.

"Babe?" I called out once more. Hearing no answer, I shrugged it off, figuring he was either sleeping or passed out drunk. As I walked up the stairs, I swore I heard a light moaning of my name coming from the bedroom. I cocked a brow and tiptoed towards the source of the noise. The door was already open ajar, so I peered in only to see my boyfriend going to town on himself. My eyes widened and I immediately turned away, clamping a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from making any sounds.

I was hardly able to stifle my giggles when I heard him moan my name a couple of times, but at the same time, I felt the familiar heated sensation down there. I bit my lip; but just as I was about to relieve myself, an idea sprung into my mind. 

I smirked as I pushed the door open slowly and gently as not to disturb him and his actions. I crept over to the edge of the bed and sat down, catching his attention almost immediately.

He looked at me, cheeks red with embarrassment, eyes wide with shock. 

"Hi." He chuckled nervously. I didn't answer. Instead, I crawled over to him and sat on his stomach, my legs on either side of his torso, and my ass just above his throbbing cock. My hands ran over his chest as I leaned down to whisper,

"You couldn't have waited until I got home?" I felt him shudder beneath me.

"Sorry darlin'. I didn't know when you'd be back and seeing you in this dress... Well baby it did things to me..." His hand gently massaged the dip of my waist, before tracing down my hip and finally landing on my ass. I felt his cock twitch against me, begging for some kind of relief. "Mind helping me out?" Although his voice was calm, his eyes were filled with need, like they were pleading for me to do something, anything. I wanted him too, but he didn't have to know that.

"Give me one good reason why I should."

Duff's eyes widened with shock once more, not expecting my refusal.

"I mean, you seemed to be doing pretty good on your own, I don't know why you need my help." I moved my ass against his cock to tease him further and grinned when I saw his features contort in discomfort.

"Come on, baby, don't tease me..." His voice was strained with desperation, a desperation I found to be undeniably appealing. It felt good to be on top, to take the lead for once, and I was gonna take full advantage of it.

"If you want me that bad, Duffy..." I leaned down so that my face was millimetres from his.

"Beg for me." I smirked.

That made him break. "Y/N, please baby! I want you, I need you so badly! Come on babe have mercy!"

My smirk turned into a full grin. "Now that's what I like to hear!" I pressed my lips to his in a heated kiss; I felt his hands travel down to the small of my back, taking the zipper of my dress with him, before sliding back up to my shoulders, hooking his fingers under the straps and pulling those down too to reveal my bare chest. 

Had circumstances been different, I would have teased him longer just to piss him off as he usually did with me. However, hearing him beg for me made my already throbbing pussy clench even more, looking for some sort of friction to relieve itself.

I didn't even bother standing up to take my panties off, I simply pushed them aside to allow entrance. I lifted my hips so that my slick sat just above his dick.

"Baby come on..." He pleaded once more. "Please I can't take anymore..."

I pursed my lips in thought. "Fine," I slowly lowered myself onto him. "But if I ever catch you doing that again, I won't be so merciful." We let out a shared groan of relief when he was finally all the way inside me.

I slowly began to roll my hips, just enjoying the feeling of having him inside of me. That was until he took the usual lead and grabbed a hold of my hips, forcing me to move. I rested my hands upon his chest, allowing me to gain better control of my movements. I bounced my hips, forcing moans and sighs of pleasure out of the both of us.

"Maybe you should take the lead more often..." Duff spoke with a breathy chuckle.

"You read my mind." I smiled and leaned for a sloppy kiss, meanwhile his hands firmly gripped my ass and forced me to move faster. I moaned deeply into the kiss, and when my lungs begged for air, I pulled away only for a string of whimpers to spill from my lips.

We went on as long as we could, which wasn't long compared to our usual rendevous; but seeing that he was already relatively close before I even entered the room, and the fact that this new position had his tip meeting my sweet spot with every thrust, neither of us would be able to last much longer.

Our bodies searched for pleasure like one, and before long, we found it. 

"Duff... I'm gonna cum..." I sputtered out, barely able to speak from the relentless attack to my sweet spot.

"Me too..." He groaned. His thrusts picked up speed, and finally, I felt the familiar wave of euphoria wash over me. I cried out in pleasure as I felt him spill his load into him. My nails clawed into his chest, and he gasped at the slight pain. I sighed and collapsed on top of him.

We looked at each other and smiled, panting after such an intense ride.

"The things you do to me..." He muttered and pressed a kiss to my forehead.