AXL ROSE - 7

CANTARErequested by Ya-yeetsyi've been getting interested inthe rat pack lately so i thoughti'd include them in this one!i hope you like it!✟

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CANTARE
requested by Ya-yeetsy
i've been getting interested in
the rat pack lately so i thought
i'd include them in this one!
i hope you like it!

Poor sweet jealous Axl. Even the tiniest things would make him huff in disgruntlement. Sure it got annoying on more than one occasion, but that's just the way Axl was, it was one of the many ways he expressed his love.

Y/N thought it was adorable when he would get all flustered and fussy and sometimes she would chaff him just to see him in that state. She'd talk about how she found some other guy highly attractive, and if he was another musician, she'd talk about his singing and songwriting and say something about how deep his lyrics were. Usually, it was just some lighthearted teasing but sometimes she'd take things a little too far. Like this time.

It was movie night for Axl and his rose, Y/N. While she made popcorn in the kitchen, Axl dug through their box of VHS tapes, hoping to find something that would catch either of their attention. It was then that he pulled out a tape that looked like it was older than both of them. In fact, it was older than both of them. It was a tape of the 1961 film, Ocean's 11 starring the infamous Rat Pack. Axl raised a brow, curious as to why the two of them would own such a film, but he suggested it anyway.

"How about Ocean's 11?"

Much to his surprise Y/N rushed into the room excitedly and snatched the tape from Axl's grasp. "Oh my god, I forgot we even had this!"

"I assume that's what we're watching?" Axl asked amused.

"We gotta! Oh, I just love Dean Martin! He's my favourite! You know Frank Sinatra gets all the credit but personally, I think Dean's the better singer. His voice is just gorgeous, and his face is too." Y/N mused as she gently traced her finger over Dean's face. Axl took note of her pinkened cheeks and the cloudy expression in her eyes. He scowled, jealousy quickly taking over. Y/N didn't even notice as she was too busy staring at the Italian stallion on the cover.

"I can sing too you know." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sure, but you're certainly no Dean Martin. His voice is as smooth and intoxicating as finely aged Tenessee whiskey, and whenever I hear it I just melt like butter." She gushed. She still hadn't noticed Axl, whose anger and jealousy were growing with each word that came out of her mouth. Her next words were the last straw for him: "Why, if he came to my window one night and asked me to fly away with him up to the clouds... I'd sing Volare and fly away with him."

Axl growled and stomped towards her. That caught her attention, but before she could say anything, he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs.

"Axl! W-what the hell are you doing? Ah!" She yelped when she suddenly felt the sting of Axl slapping her on the ass. And then again. And again. And again. And one final time before they reached the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and immediately tore off her nightgown. His hands rushed to her breasts, giving them a rough squeeze, making her cry out at the pleasurable pain. His head dived down into her neck, roughly biting the tender flesh, making sure to focus on her most sensitive spots, and slowly made his way up to her ear.

"You wanna sing? I'll make you fucking sing. I'm gonna make you cum so much and so hard you'll be screaming, begging me to stop." He muttered. Y/N whimpered and squeezed her legs together, feeling aroused by his sinful words. "Now you just lay there and take it like the good girl you are, you fucking got it?" He forced her legs open and she nodded frantically, her hole already clenching with need.

Axl crept down between her legs, keeping them open with his hands, and groaned at the sight of her wet pussy. "You're dripping baby... You want me so bad, I know you do... No way in hell that Dean Martin fucker could ever get you this fuckin' wet..." He buried his face in her pussy, licking and sucking her swollen clit with such ferocity and passion that had her thrashing on the bed, crying out his name.

"A-Axl! F-f-fuuuuck! Oh god!" Y/N fisted his flaming locks in her hands, simultaneously pushing his head away and pulling him closer to her. Her moans became even louder when he suddenly thrust two fingers into her pussy, searching for that special spot that would really have her shaking. Once he found it, he made sure to hit it every time.

Axl had to hold her down with his arm to keep her from literally jumping off the bed with how much she was thrashing. "Oh, Axl! Please! Please I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my mouth baby, come on." Axl slipped his fingers out of her pussy to make sure every last drop would land on his tongue. With a loud cry of pleasure, Y/N finished and Axl licked her up like ice cream.

"A-Axl! S-stop! I-I... I'm too... I'm too sensitive! I-" Her hypersensitivity caused her to quickly cum again, much to Axl's delight. He eventually emerged from between her legs, a proud smirk on his lips as he wiped his chin. He hovered over her and leaned down to passionately kiss her, letting her taste herself upon his tongue, as he lined his cock up with her entrance. He slowly pushed his tip inside of her, making her gasp. "Axl please, give a minute I-I just came I-" She was cut off by her own scream as Axl ignored her pleads and thrust the rest of his generous length inside of her. He wasn't even kind enough to give her time to adjust to his size, his thrusts fast and cruel.

"I don't fucking care how sensitive you are. I'm not stopping until you understand just who the fuck you belong to." He sounded so angry, his voice sent a shiver down Y/N's spine as his rough thrusts shook the rest of her body. She cried out his name as her nails dug so deeply into his back they almost drew blood, but Axl paid no mind to it. His focus remained on one thing and one thing only: making his woman cum. "No more talking about other men, you hear me? You're mine! All mine!" One of his hands reached between their bodies, down towards her clit which he rubbed in quick circular movements, which made her sob in ultimate euphoria.

"I can't take it! I-I can't fucking take it! I'm gonna cum!" She cried.

With his free hand, Axl grabbed her jaw making her lips puff out, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You're not cumming until you promise to never talk about any other guy like that again, you fucking hear me?"

"I'll never do it again! I promise! Please!" Tears poured down Y/N's face, overwhelming desperation in her voice.

"Then fucking cum for me baby, cum all over my cock."

Y/N immediately did as she was told, throwing her head back and letting out a passionate scream of pleasure as she tightened around him, triggering his own orgasm.

Axl panted as Y/N sobbed beneath him, hardly able to breathe from the intensity that came from three orgasms. His jealousy was quickly replaced by compassion as he laid down beside her and pulled her into his chest, gently stroking her tangled locks. He pressed a gentle kiss to the top her head and mumbled softly, "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. I don't ever wanna see you with another man. It would... It would break me."

Y/N looked up at him, a tired smile on her tear stained face. "Well you don't ever have to worry about that. I love you Axl, and I'm not going anywhere."

ROCK ON | GNR IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें