STEVEN ADLER - 5

ROCKET QUEEN 1/2fluff? angst? fluffy angst?requested by YarianyIrizarry3and many othershope the lot of you enjoy!✟

ROCKET QUEEN 1/2
fluff? angst? fluffy angst?
requested by YarianyIrizarry3
and many others
hope the lot of you enjoy!

"Don't we still need to finish Rocket Queen?" Duff asked as he toyed with his bass.

"The song is finished, Krakatoa just likes making things complicated for no reason." Izzy said as he nonchalantly picked at his cuticles.

"Actually, Slash and I figured it out yesterday." Axl snickered. "Isn't that right, Slash?"

"Oh yeah we figured a lot of things out." Slash giggled. The others furrowed their brows in confusion.

"What the hell are you two ladies giggling about?" Duff cocked a brow.

"Oh nothing." Slash reassured. "Say Steven, how would you like to hear what we've... Added to the song hmm?"

"Uhh... Okay, I don't know why you're only asking me though..." Steven glanced around hoping to get some reassurance, but neither Duff or Izzy knew what was going on and simply shrugged.

Axl and Slash couldn't stop their snickering as they played the track, impatiently fast forwarding to the guitar solo. Sweet feminine moans flowed out of the speakers and into the boy's ears, quickly catching their attention, especially Steven's.

"Why... Why does she sound familiar?"

"We've fucked a buncha chicks, Steve. Their moans all sound the same." Izzy said.

"Yeah but... This one sounds really familiar..." Steven squinted in thought.

Axl and Slash tried desperately to control their laughter as they watched Steven try and figure out who the mysterious woman was.

"Wait a second, I know that voice, that's... YOU ASSHOLES!"