DUFF MCKAGAN - 5

JEALOUSY JEALOUSY aka(WHOS BEEN MESSING UP EVERYTHING?) ITS BEEN YOUR BOYFRIEND ALL ALONG!smutrequested by duffscowboyhatthose titles are for my tiktok andwandavision bitches

JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
aka
(WHOS BEEN MESSING UP EVERYTHING?) ITS BEEN YOUR BOYFRIEND ALL ALONG!
smut
requested by duffscowboyhat
those titles are for my tiktok and
wandavision bitches. NEways, i hope y'all enjoy this one, and thank you to all of you for your votes and requests!

"Would you please stop shitting on my boyfriend?" Y/N could practically feel her veins throbbing with frustration, hardly able to contain the anger she held towards the man before her. Ever since she started dating Eric St Peter or whatever that jerks name was, Duff has been acting cold towards the both of them.

He wanted to be happy for her, he really did. But he just hated that motherfucker so much to the point where he really couldn't be happy for her no matter how hard he tried.

He had heard enough rumours around the Sunset Strip to know that Eric St Peter was not the kind of guy any girl would want to mess with. Ever since his band got mildly successful, he's been breaking hearts left and right, and that was the kind of thing that pissed Duff off. What pissed him off even more is that the heart of his best friend was next on the table, just another egg in Eric's recipe for ego cake.

"I'm not shitting on your boyfriend!" Duff argued. "I'm telling you the truth about him! There's been about ten girls in his life over the past six months, not including you or all the one night stands he's had."

" I just find it funny that the only person I'm hearing about this from is you! If I didn't know any better I'd say you're just jealous of him!"

That struck a nerve.

"Jealous? You think I'm jealous of that asshole?!" Y/N couldn't help but wince as Duff raised his voice at her. But he couldn't help it.

He was jealous of Eric, but not of his womanizing skills, but because he had Y/N all to himself, until he got bored with her.

"I'm not jealous Y/N, I'm pissed off!"

"Why?! Why are you getting mad?" Now Y/N was the one raising her voice.

"I'm pissed off because you'd rather go out with that cheating asshole instead of me!" He suddenly burst out. His features softened when he noticed Y/N's widened eyes, and realization suddenly struck.

Duff watched as Y/N's lips slowly curled up into a cheeky smile. "Oh Duffy! You big ol' softie!" She gushed as she ran over to throw her arms around him. "I didn't know you cared!"