AXL/SLASH - 8 (FEAT. STEVEN)

ROCKET QUEENsmutrequested by TommyLeexwooo boy this should be interesting,two smuts in one! it's like a men'sshower product

ROCKET QUEEN
smut
requested by TommyLeex
wooo boy this should be interesting,
two smuts in one! it's like a men's
shower product. also, this is the
longest one shot yet! enjoy!

"I don't know what it is, I just feel like the song is missing somethi-"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Y/N shouted as she stormed into the studio, catching all five of the guys off guard. She stomped towards Steven and threw a hot pink lacy bra in his face. "You wanna explain to me what this is?!"

"U-uhh... Um... A-A-A bra?" Steven stumbled over his words, feeling intimidated by his girlfriend's ferocity.

"Yeah! And does that look like my cup size?!"

"Uhhh..." He stared at her cleavage nervously. Never in his life had he been so scared of boobs.

"No! It's not! Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in hot pink negligee! You cheated on me you asshole! Admit it!" She spat in his face.

"Y/N! It was an accident I promise!"

"Oh so your clothes just magically fell off, and you just tripped and fell into her pussy?"

Duff and Slash couldn't hold back their snickers, much to Y/N's dismay.

"Something funny boys?"

They shook their heads, not wanting a slice of Y/N's wrath.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to Steven who was pretty much trembling with fear. "Hear this now, Adler and hear it well. You will fucking pay for embarrassing me the way you did. You'll pay dearly." She threatened before turning and stomping away.

"Y/N please, wait!" Steven called.

"No! I'm done! I'm done with you and your bullshit!" Y/N quickly walked out of the studio and back towards the apartment she shared with Steven. She fought back the tears that threatened to escape her eyes, unable to remember a time she had felt more embarrassed.

I can't believe I actually trusted that asshole with my heart. Of course this would happen. I was never his girlfriend, I was his plaything. Something to keep him entertained when he wasn't in the studio. She thought to herself. But Y/N's self-pity party wouldn't last long, as that pity soon turned once again to anger, anger towards Steven. The threat she made to make him pay for embarrassing her was originally just an empty promise, but her mother always taught her to never make a promise she couldn't keep.