AXL ROSE - 2

SWEET LITTLE SISTERfluffwarning! mentions of physical abuse and raperequested by Lizziedoo22i sincerely hope you enjoy!✟

SWEET LITTLE SISTER
fluff
warning! mentions of physical abuse and rape
requested by Lizziedoo22
i sincerely hope you enjoy!

Y/N Bailey had had enough.

For too long she had suffered under that roof, and she was finally going to do something about it. 

She didn't raise as much hell as her older brother did, but that didn't stop her from getting punished just the same. 

For a bible thumper, Stephen Bailey sure knew how to make hell rain down.

It was one in the morning when Y/N snuck out of the house. She carefully crept down the stairs, dug through her parents' wallets, grabbed as much cash as she could, and was out the door. She carried only her school bag with her, which she had stuffed mercilessly with any necessities she could think of: Draw The Line, 52nd Street, Rumors, Frampton Comes Alive, a bag of Doritos, the remains of last years Halloween candy, a VHS tape of My Fair Lady, and of course a wad of cash.

She headed for Los Angeles, knowing that's where her older brother would be, and although it would be a long and tiring journey, she was determined, determined to get the absolute hell out of there.

Y/N stepped off the Greyhound bus; as soon as her cowboy boot covered feet touched the pavement, she felt at home. Anywhere was home compared to that hell hole. Nevertheless, she was off in search of her brother.

Ignorant as to what he'd been up to for the past couple of years, Y/N paid no mind to the hundreds of neon flyers that decorate the city streets, advertising a Guns N' Roses show at the Troubadour. She figured they were nothing more than another L.A band that would never make it off the Strip. 

One of many. She thought.

Y/N's eyes wandered all over the Strip, taking in the many different sights and sounds: various bands going to town on their instruments, the smashing of glass bottles, prostitutes peppered outside of clubs, along with drunks puking their guts out in the back alley, and of course trash littered all over the streets; That's exactly what L.A was, trash. She felt so at home. 

She had been so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the group of men that had begun following her a few blocks back, waiting for exactly the right moment to-

"Gah! Get the hell off of me you fucking creep!" Y/N spat as she writhed beneath the grip of the men before her. They simply laughed at her futile attempts.

"Well look what we got here boys!" The tallest one said. "We got ourselves a country mouse! And looks like she's gotten stuck in a trap!" He chuckled cruelly. "She's mighty pretty too..." He gripped her face in his claw-like hand and ran his tongue over her cheek, making her cry at the disgusting feeling. 

"Get off of me!" She shouted once more before a calloused hand clamped over her mouth. Tears streamed like waterfalls down her cheeks as she knew exactly what was to come. Although there was no use fighting, she never stopped. 

Suddenly she was spun around and shoved back against the wall, the rough brick scraping her tear-stained cheek, and just as they were about to rip off her clothes, she felt a fifth presence.

"HEY!" The newcomer shouted with a familiarly deep voice, "Get the fuck off of her!"

"Holy shit it's that fucking psychopath, Axl Rose!" One of them shouted.

"Fuck that, I ain't fuckin' with that guy!"

The three men dropped Y/N immediately and ran off before Axl could do any damage.

"Hey," He spoke gently as he approached her and offered her his hand. "You alright?" Y/N took his hand and he brought her to her feet. When her eyes met his face, they immediately filled with complete and utter glee.

"Will?!"

"Oh shit, Y/N!"

They wrapped their arms around each other tightly, having missed each other greatly after so many years.

"I missed you so fucking much Will, I was so scared I wouldn't find you!" She cried, gently sobbing into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, kid." He kissed the top of her head gently. "Man that was fuckin lucky, I don't even wanna think about what would've happened if I hadn't gotten here on time... If I ever see those fucking cunts again, I'll rip their fucking heads off." He growled.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Y/N mumbled into his shoulder before pulling away from the embrace. "I'm just so happy to see you." She smiled as tears streamed down her cheeks. She wiped them away with her hands before speaking again. "Now tell me everything! What's with the new name? Did you ever find Jeff? Do you have a girlfriend yet? Did you start your band? How's-"

"Woah woah woah," Axl stopped her. "What's say we get you somewhere relatively safe and then you can ask all the questions you want. Deal?"

"You actually live somewhere?! Wait this isn't just some chick's apartment is it?"

Axl chuckled. "No, but it is a fuckin destroyed house filled with four other dudes, whose heads I will also rip off if any of them lay a hand on you." He wrapped his arm protectively around his younger sister as he lead her in the direction of the Hell House, ready to fight anyone who even dared look at her the wrong way.

"Sounds super safe." She giggled. "Are any of the boys cute?" Y/N asked, looking up at him.

"I'm not answering that question,
Y/N."