DUFF MCKAGAN - 7

THE GIRL IS MINEsmutrequested by duffsgroupie_warning! daddy kink!ahhh! sorry this took so long!i'm still getting back on my groove!but as always i hope you enjoy!✟

THE GIRL IS MINE
smut
requested by duffsgroupie_
warning! daddy kink!
ahhh! sorry this took so long!
i'm still getting back on my groove!
but as always i hope you enjoy!

Y/N was gorgeous. I knew that, she knew that, but worst of all everybody else knew that. And though her beauty is what drew people to her, her charms are what kept the fish hooked. Yes, my Y/N loved attention, and apparently mine undivided wasn't enough for her. And as much as I hate to admit it... Sometimes it pissed me off.

I didn't want to be thought of as the jealous boyfriend, but sometimes I just couldn't help it. I hated the way men talked to her, and what pissed me off most is that she wouldn't even try and stop them. She would just stand there and stare at me with a smirk on those perfect lips of hers as if she was silently daring me to do something about it. I never did though, because if I did that would mean she wins our little game and I get labelled as jealous.

I was hoping tonight would be different, but as I watched her get ready I could practically see the mischief dancing in her eyes as if she were possessed by Loki. I sauntered up behind her as she applied her lipstick, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"So my dear, what do you have planned for tonight, hm?" I murmured and gently nibbled her ear.

Y/N sucked in a slight breath; she smirked and twisted her lipstick back down into the tube and snapped the lid back on before turning to face me. "You know I love you, right?"

I looked around a bit jokingly, and she snickered and poked me in the nose. "Course I do... Though you could stand to not make me question that constantly with your sneaky little games."

"Oh but, Duffy! I do it all for you! Doesn't it fill you with pride to know that the girl everyone wants is all yours?" She cocked a perfectly plucked brow.

I thought about it, and I suppose it did feel kinda nice. "Well... Yes. I only wish you'd act like it."

"Hmm... No promises." She winked and gently pushed me out of her way as she made her way downstairs, and as I watched her I realized she had much bigger plans for me than I imagined. But tonight was going to be different.

A lot different.

We hadn't even been there five minutes and Y/N was already the centre of attention. She didn't even have to try, as soon as we arrived she was pulled onto the dance floor, and with the way she moved no one could look away. You could say the same thing about me but people watched me dance for a completely different reason. So instead of suffering the embarrassment, I chose to hang back at the bar and admire from afar. Gosh, she was pretty, especially at times like this when she wore a big smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile too as I watched her, but it quickly faded as I watched Izzy approach her from behind, a look of hunger on his face as his hands rested on her hips as he pulled her back against his chest. Y/N of course would never pass up an opportunity like this and immediately turned to look at me, that mischievous grin on her face as she winked and began to move her body in sync with Izzy's.