IZZY STRADLIN - 6

YOU'RE TOXICsmutrequested by EasyStraddlingwarning! degradation kink and use of sexual restraints! i know mostof y'all fucking love that shit you perverts but some people are normal and must be warned

YOU'RE TOXIC
smut
requested by EasyStraddling
warning! degradation kink and use of
sexual restraints! i know most
of y'all fucking love that shit you perverts but some people are normal and must be warned. jk i love y'all and i hope you enjoy! p.s requests will be on hold until i get my own laptop again which will hopefully be soon! p.p.s GUESS WHO'S
NOT A VIRGIN ANYMOOOOORE

"They're fucking at it again." Axl sighed exasperatedly as he walked past Izzy and Y/N's room and towards his own. "Let's just fucking hope we don't get kicked out again."

"Don't worry, they'll start fucking in no time." Slash giggled tiredly. "It's honestly amazing how terrible two people can be for each other."

"Yeah, even Erin and I never got that bad." Axl chuckled quietly to himself as he unlocked his door. "Well I think I'm gonna call room service and order some ear plugs so I can try to focus on writing some new lyrics. What about you, you gonna stay up and play for a while?"

"Nah I'm fucking exhausted, I'm gonna get some plugs too and try to sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight man."

"Goodnight."

Meanwhile, back at Izzy and Y/N's room, the thought of sleep hadn't even crossed their minds. Whatever they were fighting about had kept them up this long, and

"No because it's fucking amazing how not subtle you are. Like you might as well have gotten down on your fucking knees and begged for his dick the way you acted!"

"This coming from the king of groupies you fucking pimp!"

It was like this almost every night. One of them will do something to piss off the other, they fuck and then they go to sleep. Frankly everyone was sick of the disgustingly toxic couple. As Duff liked to describe it, it was like living inside a nuclear plant. But they refused to break up no matter how god awful things got between them.

You may be asking yourself: Why?

The answer is

"Don't call me a fucking pimp! The only hoe I have is you!" Izzy spat at her.

"What... the FUCK did you just call me?!" Y/N's face twisted with pure rage towards the man before her.