SLASH - 6

SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMANsmutwarning! sex! duh!woo! slash finally gets hisown smut chapter! also pleaseforgive me for my obsessionwith love triangles it's just🥺✟

smut
warning! sex! duh!
woo! slash finally gets his
own smut chapter! also please
forgive me for my obsession
with love triangles it's just🥺

Slash's mental health wasn't what it used to be, it was almost as if his mind was deteriorating. Part of it was the drugs, part of it was the mistreatment he got from someone he once considered his best friend, but most of it was whatever his relationship was with his ex-best friend's wife.

She used to be so beautiful, so proud, so lively, so honest and giving, so caring and kind, so full of love.

But something happened, something ruined her. Someone ruined her.

No longer did she walk with pride, or light up the room with some whimsical tale from her childhood. She only spoke when spoken to, and even then her voice was soft and quiet, and you wouldn't know if what she was telling you was the truth or not, she lied so casually. Though her beauty was still ethereal, no longer did she enjoy dressing up in stylish outfits, doing her hair or putting her makeup on. She had nothing left to give, so she took care of herself.

Most would say the woman she used to be was gone, but to Slash, she was the same woman he fell in love with ever since he laid his eyes on her.

He tried telling her how he felt about her more than a few times, but she'd always leave, frightened and scared of the words that left his mouth. She didn't wanna hear it, it would only make things worse.

But for some odd reason, she'd always come back to him; whether it was the next day, or even hours later, somehow she'd always end up back in his arms.

This behaviour drove Slash crazy. As much as he loved holding her in arms, cradling her like a sleeping child, there was so much more he wanted, so much more he needed. If he could only show her...

Y/N was on his couch as usual. Slash laid on top of her, his head rested in the valley of her breasts as she gently played with his curls. She then felt the soft caressing of his lips upon her chest, gentle pecks trailing up to her neck.

"What are you doin'?" She spoke softly.

"Lovin' on you," Slash mumbled against her skin, pressing a kiss to the underside of her chin before he was suddenly shoved off of her. He furrowed his brows at her though she refused to meet his gaze. He sighed exasperated. "Look I can't keep fucking doing this, when are you going to accept the way I feel about you? Because every time I try and tell you, you run away and then immediately come running back. I love you, Y/N, how many times do I have to say it?"