DUFF MCKAGAN - 6

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVEfluffrequested by hannah_mercury0527really hope you enjoy this and i apologize if it's not exactly what you wanted!✟

fluff
requested by hannah_mercury0527
really hope you enjoy this and i 
apologize if it's not exactly what 
you wanted!

Duff stared mesmerized at the girl before him, barely able to comprehend the luck he felt just by having her sit across from him.

The girl was Y/N L/N, whom he had been seeing for the past couple of weeks, and whom Duff thought was the most magnificent person to ever walk the earth. She was deep, intelligent, passionate, witty and of course, incredibly beautiful. She was telling him a funny little story about a bar crawl she did with her friends a while back, and how one of her friends ended up getting married to Joe Perry for two whole days. And while he desperately wanted to listen to her, his mind couldn't help but wander.

Just hearing her talk made Duff feel like he was floating on a cloud made of pure happiness, and being around her made him feel overwhelmed by emotions he never felt before. At first, he was almost frightened, scared of what these changes would do to him, of the person he might become if he let himself embrace the new happiness that had come into his life. But the more time he spent with her, the less he cared.

Besides, even if he did lose part of himself, would it be so bad? What if her love washed away all the worst parts of him and turned him into a better man? Love... Maybe that's what he felt. Maybe he was loving for the very first time.

Maybe he should tell her.

"Let's get out of here." Duff suddenly spoke catching Y/N off guard.

"But we haven't gotten our food yet!" She giggled, confused by his silly idea.

"Yeah, but what I have in mind is way more important than food. Trust me."

Y/N's brow raised, but the desperation in his eyes made her give into him. "Alright fine, let's see if we can sneak out without being caught." She smirked, sliding the strap of her purse onto her shoulder while Duff slipped on his coat. With his hand on her waist, they very quickly walked out the door. They heard a distant "Hey!" from their waitress who had finally come out with their food but they only giggled and continued on their way out. They kept running and laughing until they were at least a block away from the restaurant. "Does that count as a dine and dash?" Y/N panted.

"Well, we didn't actually dine so... Nope." Duff chuckled.

"So what was so important that we had to leave anyway?" Y/N raised a brow at him and smirked as she watched him become flustered.

"Well..." Duff froze and avoided her questioning gaze. "There's uh... there's something I kinda wanna tell you but... I kinda need a minute..."

"Oh... Is there something wrong?" He could hear the worry in her voice and immediately reassured her.

"No! No no, don't worry it's nothing bad it's just... It's kinda super important and could kinda really change our relationship by a lot..." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. Y/N's cheeks turned red as she shuddered from the cold night air. Duff immediately removed his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, which made her cheeks even redder as she smiled at the kind gesture. He smiled as he slowly gained the confidence he needed to tell her how he felt.

"Thank you..." She spoke quietly as she felt his arms wrap around her and pull her body close to his. He gently lifted her chin with his thumb and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck while he pulled her body impossibly closer to his, a fire ran through their veins as the kiss grew more and more heated. Duff's hands travelled to the back of her thighs, signaling her to wrap them around him, which she did without hesitation. 

When the finally broke the kiss, Y/N rested her forehead against Duff's as they panted in sync.

"I love you." He confessed, gazing deeply into her beautiful E/C eyes.