41

(Jimin's POV)

          What should I do? If I bought the guys something for Christmas then they would be indirectly paying for it anyways and I'm not sure if that's a good gift then. I debated making something but the only think I could make were clothes and they all already had designer and fashionable clothes so that didn't seem like a good idea either.

              Me: I really don't know what I should get them, the holiday is coming up really fast

             Jisoo: well you're a fashion designer in the making right? I know you said they already have really nice clothes but maybe you could make something personalized

              I looked back at my phone, seeing her response. I rolled over in my bed contemplating for a moment. I had told her I didn't know what to get Taehyung and Jungkook, that much was true but there was also Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin...And possibly Yoongi, that I had to worry about too.

               Jisoo: I saw one video on Instagram for example, this guy bought this hoodie for his wife and had their kids name sown in to the sleeve. She looked like she was about 6 months pregnant, it was really cute

                Jisoo: I'm not suggesting you do that but maybe something cute like that

                 I stared at the text messages, contemplating. Personalized clothing? But what would I do specifically? I thanked her for the advice and she continued sending me tiktoks like before which I laughed at until I got a knock at my door.

                "Come in." I called, which led to a sleepy looking Taehyung entering my room.

                "I didn't get any sleep." He murmured quietly and I glanced at the time on my phone. It was 9 am, Sunday morning.

                "Why not?" I asked, sitting up on the bed.

                 "I was worried that you weren't," Taehyung shuffled his feet as he closed the door and then looked down at the ground, "going to forgive me, for what happened at the party." I looked at his tired looking form and it really did look like he hadn't slept.

                 "I forgive you Tae, I just needed some time to process." I sighed and he looked up, his face lighting up.

               "Really?" He shuffled over to the end of my bed.

               "Yes but don't ever flirt with her again." I grumbled unhappily when he basically tackled me in a hug.

                "I won't, I promise." He smiled widely before kissing a trail of soft happy kisses from my cheek to my forehead and down my nose. I giggled gently, pushing on his chest.

                "Tae stop~" I whined but I secretly liked it and he seemed to know that.

                 "I'm not going to break your trust again." He promised, looking me in the eyes. His soft brown ones pouring into mine as he hovered over me.

                 "I know." I smiled and he broke out in yet another fit of gentle rushed kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I giggled, enjoying his affection even though I pretended it was bothersome. "I should...apologize to Jin." I paused as he kissed my neck. He stopped and looked up at me curiously.

                  "What did you do?" He asked but then ducked his head back into the crook of my neck, humming against my skin. It felt oddly good and I had a hard time focusing.