22

(Jimin's POV)

       "So what are you doing now?" Namjoon asked as I rolled over in the bed.

        "Waiting for Jungkook, he said his dad wanted to talk to him." I explained as I looked at the computer screen. Jungkook had helped me set up the roses in a vase in his room but got a call from his dad and said he'd be back soon. It had been an hour and I had gotten bored, so I decided to FaceTime. Hoseok set his phone up on the ground in his dance studio. I could see him practice some steps as he talked to me through his headphones.

           "So how did meeting his parents go?" Hoseok asked as he took a step back and then forward. While he was doing that, Namjoon had his phone set up on his classroom desk, he was on his free period. Taehyung was at home and he had his phone set up on his bed as he played video games. I could hear the sounds of the controller as he focused on the tv. Jin was in his office at work. He was sorting through models for an upcoming shoot, his phone was set up against his cup of coffee. I was surprised to have gotten them all on call together on the first try.

         "Um...well his dad is super nice!" I said happily and Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

          "And his mom?" Jin asked, still looking down at his paper filled desk.

          "She's really mean." I spilled the beans and told them everything that happened at breakfast, plus Jungkook giving me roses and the party that was supposed to happen tonight.

            "Wow, I can't say that's unexpected on his moms part." Taehyung said, glancing at his phone before back at the TV. "Wait no no, go the other way!" He shouted at a game character.

            "That was sweet of Jungkook though." Hoseok said, completely ignoring Taehyung and fixing his form in the studio mirror.

           "Yeah, it was really beautiful." I agreed. They asked a lot of questions about Jungkook's mood, still worried about last night. I reassured them that he seemed okay but that I'd keep an eye on him since he was dealing with a lot of stress right now, especially added on by his mother. After a while of random conversation I asked, "so um...how's Yoongi?" It felt like the elephant in the room.

          "He's um, recovering from a wounded ego right now." Taehyung said, and Namjoon nodded.

           "Hoseok and Namjoon went off on him. And then Taehyung went off on him. And then I did...and he's currently not talking to us." Jin explained. "But that's fine by me, "he needs to learn some damn respect."

             "Why did you guys go off on him?" I asked, sitting up in Jungkook's bed as I looked at the computer screen.

           "Why do you think?" The four said in unison, stopping what they were doing. I flinched a little.

           "He can't talk to you that way." Hoseok said in a softer tone.

            "Yeah, you may not have been here that long but you're already special to us and Yoongi shouldn't have made you feel like such an outsider." Taehyung agreed.

             "He definitely fucked up. I almost made him sleep outside." Jin remarked and I almost laughed until I realized he was serious.

            "You should've seen it Jimin, Jin almost clawed Yoongi's face off." Taehyung chuckled as I winced.

            "You guys didn't have to do that." I said gently.

           "Of course we did!" They all said in unison again. They really have spent a lot of time together, they were all in sync.