4

(Jimin's POV)

I woke up in a haze, the last day immediately coming to mind, they had all agreed to everything besides Yoongi who didn't seem to want me here. Hoseok had pulled me to the side to explain that they had a 'partner' before and Yoongi had fallen in love with her. "Wait you're not gay?" I had asked in shock. "Most of us are Bi, 2 of us are Pan." Hoseok explained before finishing his statement. He explained that she left and Yoongi was heart broken and he said he wouldn't take another partner.

He refused to give me any more details but that explained why Yoongi wasn't in the contract. Even though it had been day time I had immediately gone to my room and began unpacking my things. Hoseok had to go to some meeting and mostly everyone else had work too. In order to limit interaction for the day, I stayed in my room the whole time.

I now had to get ready for my classes for today. I only had two classes on mondays. Man I love college schedules! I had intro to Fashion design and general math today.

I quickly got ready. I put on a red hoodie that was a little long and blue fitted distressed jeans and brown ankle boots. I styled my newly blonde hair and even put in an earring. I put everything I needed for the day in my oversized computer case that had a bag strap and slung it on my shoulder. As I was walking down the steps I realized I didn't know how I would get there. Maybe I could borrow someone's car?

I wandered around the house, finding all the rooms empty until I got to the basement which was dimly lit but had a light coming from the back. Through one open door I could see a grand piano but that room was dark. I eventually made it down to the one with the light.

"Excuse me-" I pushed it open and my eyes widened at the huge game room. A pool table, arcade games, a dance machine, and that's only what I could see without goin farther into the room. I saw a sleeping figure on top of the pool table. He was the other blonde of the house. He had a black baggy tshirt and black jean shorts and timbs. I recognized him as Taehyung by his hair color. That's how I had began remembering who they all were.

Had he slept down here? I slowly walked up to him.

"Taehyung." I whispered. No movement. "Taehyung, hey!" No movement. The bratty side of me was starting to come out as I began getting impatient. I started shaking him and much to my dismay....he fell off the table.

"Owww." He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head. Before I could say anything, he was up on his feet. "Oh hi Jimin! You know we have the same major? Hoseok told me that I should escort you to class today since we have that one together! Did you sleep well?" The man talked really fast with a goofy box smile on his face the whole time. Once again before I could answer he began speaking. "I bet you're wondering why I'm in intro fashion design even though it's my second year. Well I opted to get all my general classes out of the way first."

"O-oh okay." I said slowly and his smile dimished a little bit.

"Sorry was I talking to fast? Namjoon said I sometimes run quieter people over with my rambling." Taehyung bowed slightly, in an apology.

"It's whatever." I said nonchalantly. I didn't want to fully give away my colder exterior. It's what kept me safe all these years after all. "I'll wait upstairs." I replied, leaving the room.

           The other blonde seemed bubbly and innocent for the most part, I couldn't imagine him doing some of the stuff listed in the contract. The drive to school was silent besides for Taehyung blasting music and when we pulled into the school parking lot I could help but blurt something out.