67

AN: Thank you for the warm response to the latest chapters. Some people asked if I was okay because I was gone so long. I appreciate you guys, I was okay for the most part, I just have multiple AP/final exams to study for as well as the SAT. I'm sorry for not being as quick to upload, hopefully it'll be easier once the big tests have passed

Also...BUTTER WTF, it was so good 😫

(Jimin's POV)

I was walking down the hall towards my room when I was suddenly yanked to the side and into a room.

"Hey!-" I started when the door closed behind me.

"Shhh, I need to talk to you." The person who dragged me in here, who I soon realized was Hoseok, turned on the lights.

"Why did you need to grab my attention like that? You could've just said 'hey Jimin'" I began rambling about all the better ways to ask someone to talk when I focused on his face for the first time, he looked stressed. "What is it?"

  "I'm worried about Yoongi." Hoseok began. "His manager just called and said he needs to put out another album soon. He's been stressed because he blames himself for Jungkook getting drugged and falling down the stairs. He was forcibly intoxicated, so that plus all the stress he's dealing with right now...I'm scared he's going to relapse." Hoseok spoke in one big breath and it took me a second to even process it. I felt stupid for not seeing how what happened at Josephine's house could possibly trigger a relapse, I hadn't even thought about that. "He told me not to worry and I tried not to...for like 2 hours."

  "Hoseok," I began as he started pacing around. "Yoongi can take care of himself. If he told you he's fine then you have to believe him until he proves otherwise. It's okay to be concerned but it must feel like more pressure on him to know that you're hovering over trying to make sure he doesn't slip up." I said as gently as possible. "If he's been sober then all we can do is support him in hopes that he'll stay that way."

"Yeah..." Hoseok trailed off but was obviously still thinking about it.

       "Why don't we just get your mind off of it, let's go out."

            ***

          Hoseok looked out towards body of water from his place on the dock. We watched as a man came towards us. He greeted Hoseok happily, as if they were old friends. He was an older foreign looking man, mid 40s to early 50s with tan skinned despite it being a relatively cold time of year.

            "Jimin this is Captain Anderson, Captain this is Jimin." He introduced us and before I could reply, the man was shaking my hand.

         "Nice to meet ya! You can call me Andy!" The older man seemed full of youthful life, which seemed to positively impact Hoseok who was already looking a little brighter than before. The man-Andy, spoke in broken Korean, mixing in English words as he spoke.

           "I'm sorry for calling you out so suddenly." Hoseok apologized but the man waved him off.

          "You know I like to boat, no worries!"

           When Hoseok said that they had a boat, I expected something small but I should've guessed by looking at their house that...it wouldn't be a small boat. It was about the length of 3 highschool gyms and had at least 2-3 levels.

    "Wow." I mumbled as Andy led the way to the ship. Hoseok smiled and explained that he could drive us around as long as we wanted as he got paid for the rest of the day. There was still daylight out and it reflected off of the ocean water nicely.