⁰.²meeting

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━━ "SO APPARENTLY, ATHENA'S FATHER AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE, PROBABLY WIZARDS AS WELL, ARE COMING OVER TODAY," TONY ANNOUNCED. Everyone looked at him with confused expressions, as Athena continued on petting the owl.

"Wait, who's Athena's father again?" Bruce spoke up first.

"Um, some guy named Sirius Black." Tony answered. He remembered the first time they met. It was on his sister's wedding day. Though the war was still going on that time, they decided to have it, just to lift up the moods. "He's a great guy, and a wizard like my sister."

"But how come they're just coming now?" 

"Don't know," Tony shrugged at Steve's question. "Let's just see how this turns out."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒
𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

"So where do we go exactly?" Sirius asked. Dumbledore had arrived and they were getting ready to leave.

"No need to worry. I've got a portkey that will lead us there, its leaving in about five minutes so we must hurry." Dumbledore spoke. They walked through their back yard, just walking through the forest. "Ah there it is!"

An old bag was lying on floor. Sirius, James, small Harry and Dumbledore had held onto the bag, just on time. The bag started teleporting and they soon found that they were in a living room, with a young familiar girl sitting on the couch.

𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

Everyone in the tower seemed to have heard the loud noise as they all rushed to the living room. As they all arrived, there were three men adult men standing, two looked like they were around their mid-twenties, as the other adult looked really old. One of them held a toddler in their arms.

"Who the hell are you?" Clint's voice spoke. Sirius and James didn't seem to care enough to acknowledge the man speaking as they were both looking at Athena.

"Good day, I believe I sent you a letter earlier saying that we were to be expected? My name is Albus Dumbledore, and these two young men with me are Sirius Black and James Potter." The toddler with them then made a small noise, indicating that he wanted to be introduced as well. "And Harry Potter." He chuckled.

Tony looked at Sirius. "So you're the father?" Sirius' head looked at Tony and nodded.

"Um yeah.. " He trailed off, eyes nervously looking at the young girl that stood beside Tony's legs. "Can I..?"

Tony seemed skeptical at first but soon gave in and nodded. Sirius then walked towards his daughter, who didn't move and just looked at him. She knelt down to his height.

"Hi love, I don't know if you'd remember me... but I'm your father." Sirius spoke softly, hope gleaming in his eyes.

Athena's eyes widened slightly but she made no move of fear. "Hello! I don't quite remember you, but you look very familiar." She spoke whilst her brows furrowed, tilting her head to the side.

Sirius' eyes had widened this time, as a five-year old wouldn't be able to talk this clear, and not just that, but the fact that she was able to remember what he looks like, well kind of. 

But he also smiled. He took in her appearance as she had taken most of her looks from her mother. She had grey eyes, from him, yet her eyes were almond shaped, just like her mothers, and her bone-structure was like hers as well. Though Sirius' dark brown curly hair had been passed down to her, just less curly.

"Well then, I say we introduce each other again. I'm Sirius Black, your father. You can call me dad if you want, but if you don't that's fine as well!" James snickered lightly as he watched his best friend become embarrassed, but Athena paid no attention to it.

"My name's Athena Black! And I would love to call you dad, dad." She grinned at him cheekily, cheeks bunching up as her eyes wrinkled at the corners.

"Wait, so who are these people again?" Bruce whispered to Nat as just looked at him with a dumbfounded look. Bruce just shrugged in defense.

───── ❝ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ ─────

The sun had already set and it was now dark. Stars were twinkling and the moon shone all over New York.

Everyone was sitting around the dinner table, talking to each other. The adults were talking to each other as Athena was playing with Harry.

They introduced themselves to each other again as the wizards didn't know who the Avengers were, and some of the Avengers had already forgotten who's who.

"So, Is Athena going to live with you now?" Natasha asked. She knew that since Athena and her father were reunited, they would start living with each other again. But since the child first appeared on their coffee table, she had grown fond of her. She cared for her like a daughter and she loved spending time with her.

"Uh, it's really up to her. I would love for her to live with me but since she's been staying with you guys for four years, its up to her." Sirius replied. "Athena?"

"Yeah dad?" He still couldn't get over the fact that his daughter was back. After four years of trying to find her, they were finally reunited again.

"Um, I was wondering whether you would like to live with me? I understand if you would want to stay with Tony, but I would like it if you come live with me, so that we could spend time as a " He spoke, smiling softly.

Athena didn't know what to say. She wanted to go with her dad, but she also didn't want to leave the others. As if Thor had read her mind, he spoke. "You could still come visit us everyday, but you could live with your dad so that you could get to know him."

Athena liked the idea as she nodded with a smile. She would be able to spend time with her families that way, both families.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙