2. You Can Rest Easy

Start from the beginning

"This is the main house on the property." Yoona spoke softly as she parked the car in front of the large home, the welcoming soft glow of lights coming from the house illuminating their faces. "There are a few hundred people living on the property but only I live here." Yoona turned the car off, everything going dark in the now silent car, unbuckling her belt and gesturing for Jungkook to follow her lead before stepping out of the car. "You'll stay here with me for now. In a few months or so, we can move you into your own home."

With a warm smile, Yoona stepped out of the car, closing her door and looking over the top to see Jungkook had done the same, before finally walking up the porch steps, Jungkook kept close to Yoona. Yoona was just happy to finally be home, the heels on her feet were starting to really hurt her, no doubt causing some type of rash or blister on her heel from the uncomfortable and constant pain caused. Reaching out for her handbag, Jungkook gave it to her without question, Yoona digging in her bag for a few seconds before producing the keys and quickly unlocking the door. Pushing the large heavy wooden door open, Yoona stepped aside to let the hybrid into the warm house first, wanting to allow him to adjust to the new smells and new sensations around him, even just a little for now. Yoona pulled her shoes off as she stepped in through the door, keeping a hold on them in one hand as she closed the door, her coat in the other with her handbag as she finally broke the silence.

"Welcome home." Yoona looked towards the hybrid whose eyes were still trained on absolutely anything except her. "Mi casa and all that."

Yoona was hoping that would ease him up a little, maybe even have him look towards her, even if he wasn't ready to look her in the eye. His gaze continued around his surroundings, almost completely afraid of being caught looking at her, it would seem that the Bonavich's had really made him into their obedient little pet. 

With a nod of understanding, Yoona motioned for him to follow her into the open living room, hearing him remove his own shoes before following her quickly. Throwing her own coat over one of the large couches, her heels firmly in her hand with the intention of throwing them into the back of her wardrobe away from Jungkook, Yoona looked around her own home, seeing her grandparents in everything around her.

"The kitchen is right through there. If your ever hungry, please do not hesitate to eat anything you want." Yoona softly smiled up to the hybrid who caught her eyes for a mere second before quickly looking away. "If there is something you'd want or prefer to eat, I keep a list on the fridge and go shopping once a week. You're welcome to add anything to the list."

Yoona got a nod from Jungkook to let her know he was listening as he finally set his eyes on something just past her shoulder, one of his large ears moving in her direction. His large brown eyes were trying to look at her, instead scanning the room he was in and to where she had pointed towards the kitchen, his eyes catching a glimpse of the paper that was stuck to the large refrigerator. She saw his nose twitch a few times, his ears flickering up as he got a sense of his new surroundings, no doubt smelling the other hybrids around not only the house but around the property.

"On the other side of the stairs," Yoona walked back into the hall by the front entrance in front of the large staircase, giving him a quick tour of the house now before he completely became overwhelmed to the new day once the sun rose. "There is a sitting room, my office and a library on that side of the house." Yoona paused for a moment to let Jungkook take it in before speaking again. "If you'll follow me upstairs."

Yoona almost dragged her feet as she climbed the stairs, the day was starting to catch up to her but she still had a job to do. She could feel Jungkook moving behind her, walking so slowly his own footsteps were unheard, soft, so soft she was afraid that he thought if he made a sound she would punish him. After having meet his previous "Owners", Yoona didn't doubt that something like him making any type of noise would result in a punishment or some type of abuse. Finally standing at the top of the staircase, Yoona waited a few seconds for Jungkook to meet her at the top, standing in front of her as he looked around the second level.