Simeon glanced at Levi, noticing the male taking a larger sip. The dark haired student gave an amusing smile to Niven and simply responded, "It's... good you have friends in this place. I always worry for you."

"I know, but I can handle myself now," Niven quipped. "Simeon, do you think I can also help with the-"

They were interrupted by the sound of the blond's phone ringing. Niven sent an apologetic smile to Simeon before quickly accepting the call, a little surprised to hear it was from Remiah Westworth.

"Yes, Mr. Westworth?" Niven took notice of his brothers' expressions turning a little darker and annoyed.

"I have to apologize in advance since you're probably spending the rest of your day with your brothers, but I'm afraid I need to see you in my office right. Like... now." Niven was a little startled, feeling himself get nervous for just a second. He wondered if he did anything wrong, but he couldn't seem to recall a thing if he went against one of the school's rules.

"A-Am I in trouble?"

"No, of course not. There's a small... surprise here waiting for you."

Niven muttered, "Alright, just give me a minute."

After he hung up, Niven noticed Levi giving him a strange look. The dark haired student pressed his lips into a thin line before setting his glass down, silently asking Niven what was wrong and if he actually got in trouble with something. As far as the twins knew, their little brother hardly did anything against the school. If there was some sort of misunderstanding then Simeon would leave it up to Levi to sort the mess out.

But the boy gave Levi as comforting smile as he stood up, straightening out his tie. "I've been called to the office. It seems there's a present waiting for me."

"You know where it came from?" Simeon questioned.

Niven shrugged. "I have no clue. Anyways, I'll be back soon so don't go anywhere just yet. We still have a lot to talk about."

Simeon gave him a small smile as the boy began to leave. "Sure, we'll be here waiting. Don't take too long though, I'm not a very patient person, sweetheart."

Niven gave a grimace at his advice and hurried out of the sanctum, already knowing Simeon wasn't joking.

By the time he finally arrived to the headmaster's office, Niven made sure to give out small greetings to Caesar and Caspar and left the guards to their duties before slipping inside.

Niven had the idea of the vice-principal sitting behind his uncle's desk with a large box, waiting for the boy to come over and help him, but he didn't expect to nothing there. There wasn't a present anywhere. Not even Remiah was inside the office.

Niven wandered around the office a little more, trying to see if there was actually a gift and he probably missed it, but he really didn't find anything. By the end of it, Niven stopped and simply sighed at the sight of the empty desk.

"What a waste of time," he mumbled under his breath. If the vice-principal was the one who called him in the first place then how come Remiah wasn't even here? Niven figured to just forget about the whole thing and return to his brothers, who were probably still waiting for Niven back at Zenith Sanctum.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know my arrival would be considered a waste of your precious time."

Niven jumped at the voice, turning around with a spark already forming in his hand as reflex before he quickly stopped and stared at the person at the entrance of the door, staring right in front of him.

He knew him. Niven recognized those pale lavender eyes anywhere, and the usual smile on the male's face.

"A-Alessio?"