54. reassurance

9/4/19
Instagram live

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Do you have any pets?

I have a dog and a budgie xx

camrynoak: my girl🥺🥺Liked by zendaya, lauraharrier and 456,430 others8,444 comments

Liked by zendaya, lauraharrier and 456,430 others
8,444 comments

I take a deep breath as I set my phone up next to my mirror. I thought it would be a good idea to do an instagram live, just to explain what happened at the interview. My phone's been blowing up all day with concerned messages and confused news articles.

I press the button. Within seconds, an incredible amount of people have joined. Little coloured hearts float up and down my screen.

"Hey everyone! How are you all?" I smile. I see a few comments about yesterday's events.

Here we go.

"So, I just wanted to come on here and talk about what happened at the interview yesterday. Don't worry, I'm okay. When I was 9, I got diagnosed with diabetes. I had forgotten to take my tablets yesterday, and I had low blood pressure. I was feeling a bit faint, so I had to leave. But I'm okay now!" I say as calmly as I can.

"But I thought it would also be a good idea to do a q & a kinda thing on here. So, if you have any questions just... what are these hearts?" I question, tapping at the screen to try and get rid of them.
"What are they?" I keep tapping at the pastel coloured hearts, but they won't go away. My eyes land on a comment telling me it's people liking my live.
"Oh okay I get it now."

More comments flow in. They make me laugh.

camryn literally being a grandma with instagram is making my day

"I am not a grandma with instagram!" I exclaim. Someone knocks at my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey, what are you doing?" Scarlett asks. Chris Hemsworth follows her into my hotel room holding a large bag that seems to be filled with crisp bags.

"I'm doing an instagram live. How was your interview?"
"Oh it was okay. Hemsworth called me dumb!" I accidentally snort with laughter, and slap a hand over my mouth to muffle the rest. Chris goes bright red, and begins to argue.
"I didn't call you dumb!"

"Yes you did! You said, and I quote 'It's a good thing you're beautiful because there's nothing up here!'" She shouts, mimicking the gesture he made.

"Oh was this the playground insults interview?" I put a crisp in my mouth.

Scarlett nods, while Chris looks down in attempt to hide the laughing fit that's coming on.
"What are they saying?" He grabs my phone and squints at the screen.
"Hey! Give that back!"
"No, hold on." He reads a comment, and begins to laugh.

"How are you and Bennett going, Cam?" He reads.

"Oh are you doing a question session?" Scarlett smiles.
"Yeah," I reply. I eat another crisp before continuing.
"Bennett and I are doing really well actually. I'm meant to be calling him in... 20 minutes!" I say happily.

Bennett and I are doing really well considering that I've been overseas for a fair amount of time. I really trust him. It's like he's my other half, even though we've only been together for a few months. It's the first time I feel this comfortable with someone.

"I want to meet this Bennett kid." Chris says. Scarlett nods in agreement.
"He's really nice. You'd like him."
"He better be nice." Chris mutters under his breath.

"What other questions are there?"
"Umm... when are you shooting Little Women?" Scarlett reads.
"I shot Little Women in November last year in Massachusetts. It was a lot of fun, and I got some incredibly embarrassing photos of Timmy that will be released at some point." I laugh.
"Can you show me them?" Chris chuckles.
"Of course."

"Oh here's another one. Is it true that you will be in The Devil All The Time? What's that?" Scarlett questions. I laugh at her obvious
confusion, and answer the question.

"It's a film that I'm doing with Antonio Campos next month.Yes, I am going to be playing Lenora."

"Who else is in it?"

"Tom Holland, Sebastian, Bill Skarsgard, Riley Keough, Robert Pattinson, Jason Clarke, Mia Wasikowsa and Haley Bennett. It's got an incredible cast."

"Geez, wow." The man looks very awe struck.

"When does it come out?"

"In 2020 some time, I'm pretty sure they were thinking in May. But who knows." I shrug.

I check the time, and see that 15 minutes have already passed, making my eyes widen. I take my phone out of Chris's hand.
"Okay guys, I have to go now! Love you all!" I wave goodbye.

Time to call Bennett.

🌸🌸🌸
oooooohhhh🤭 drama time again ❤️
please VOTE AND COMMENT if you liked this!!!