31. brekky with the fam

chapter 31 (5/12/2015)
real life and instagram

chapter 31 (5/12/2015)real life and instagram

camrynoak: home at last. thank you for the delicious breakfast
Tagged: maddyoak coraoak
Location: Greenwich, London, UK

Winter birds chirp outside my window. Cold sun shards flow through, waking me up. I stretch out with a loud yawn, throw on a hoodie and some shorts, and walk downstairs to the lovely aroma of freshly made pancakes. My older sisters, Maddy and Cora stand next to the stove attempting to flip the pancakes like they do on cooking shows. My siblings let out a laugh as one hits the roof, and comes dribbling down onto the floor. My mum, however does not find this that funny, and gives Maddy a small whack on the back of the head. She laughs loudly.

"Good morning!" I shout. You have to in this house, or else no one will hear you.
"CAMMY!" Erin screams. The rest of my 7 siblings come tumbling over to me, stepping on my feet as they do so. We all share a massive hug, gripping onto each other. It's wonderful. And long overdue.
"When did you get home?" Nathan asks. He's only a year and a half younger than me, but is already towering above me.
"Very late last night. You were all sound asleep."

"How was the plane?" Sadie pipes up. Marley, her twin stands next to her smiling up at me. Both girls have a few teeth missing.
"It was great! I watched a few movies."
"Ooh which ones?" They say in unison. I laugh. They remind me of Fred and George from Harry Potter when they do that.
"Oh I can't remember now. I think one was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." I say as I'm led over to the table.

"Nathan, can you set the table please?" Maddy asks.
"Ughhh why is it always me?"
"Fine, we'll put worms in your pancakes instead of blueberries." Cora remarks, as Maddy rolls her eyes at him. Nathan pauses for a moment, seeming quite scared.
"You're not actually going to put worms in my pancakes are you?" He questions nervously.
"Do you really want to find out?" Cora smirks.
"Set the table pipsqueak." Maddy tells him. Nathan groans and goes to retrieve the cutlery. Maddy and Cora high five each other, making Erin and I laugh.

"We missed you so much, Cammy." She hugs me.
"I missed you too Rinnie. But I'm back now, so that's good."
"When is the film coming out?"
"I think in April some time."
"I'm so excited to see it! We can have a lovely family day out to see it in the Odeon."
"Yes!" We grin at each other, before being interrupted by a small, high pitched shriek and a slapping sound.

"Oh no catch it Cora!" Maddy shouts. I look over to see Cora running aimlessly around in circles trying to find out where an escaped pancake is going to land after being flipped too high again. The pancake lands on Emery. She yelps as the hot mess hits her arm. Erin and I just turn away and continue our conversation. I hate to say it, but this is rather normal in the madhouse that is my family.