bio🌼

Born: Camryn Millicent Evangelia Serefina Oak, 12/7/01, Paris, France

Residence/s: London UK, Dublin Ireland, LA

Occupation:Actress, Model, Director, Screenwriter

Camryn Oak is a British-Irish actress, model, director and screenwriter. Oak is known primarily for her roles in mainstream films and tv shows, such as her role as Astrid Martin in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She has won many awards for her roles, causing her rapid rise to fame.

Oak has been on multiple magazine covers. She has posed for Vogue, as well as many others. Oak uses her fame and large platform to raise awareness for many charities and causes, posting frequent donation links to organisations such as WWF, The Fawcett Society and Save The Children. Oak made her directorial and writer debut in 2022 with her horror film Waves.

Early Life:
Camryn Oak was born unexpectedly while her family was on vacation in Paris, France. She was raised in London, England during her childhood, and attended Newforth Prepatory School from reception to graduation. From here, she went to multiple universities across the globe such as The Lee Strasberg Institute in NY.

Her mother, Lisa Oak works as a primary school teacher in London and her father, Matt Oak works in finance. Camryn Oak has seven siblings, all close in age. Her older sisters, Maddison Oak (28), Cora Oak (27) and Erin Oak (25) all work as models, occasionally joining Camryn while filming. Her only brother, Nathan Oak (21) is also a model. Her younger sisters, Marley Oak (18), Sadie Oak (18) and Emery Oak (17) are still in school, but have expressed interest in following in Camryn's footsteps, all wanting to be actresses and musicians.

Oak's mother is originally from a small country town in Northern Ireland, whilst her father is from London, England. She has a large family residing in Ireland, of which she visits frequently.

Camryn Oak can speak fluent Romanian, Russian, Spanish and French, which she has displayed multiple times during press tours for her many films.

Acting Career:
Oak begun her acting career at the age of 13 when she auditioned for the role of Astrid Martin/Dark Angel. After achieving this life-changing role, she went on to star in many of the Marvel movies going forward, as well as starring in the 2017 film Ladybird by Greta Gerwig and Ari Aster's Midsommar.

Oak has since shown many wonderful performances in a variety of genres. She has earned multiple awards, such as 4 Academy awards, 5 Baftas and 2 Golden Globes. Her most well known performance amongst critics is her role in 2021's Midsommar by Ari Aster..