15. SuperCelebUpdates

Chapter 15 (20/7/2015)
News Article

SuperCelebUpdates
A few days ago, Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans were spotted in a restaurant in New York. They were joined by a younger looking girl who seemed very new to the cameras when some paparazzi got a bit too close.

Wondering who this mystery girl is? Well, hate to say it, but we don't know either. However, a few eagle eyed fans went straight to instagram to do a bit of searching.

They found the account of a girl by the name of Camryn Oak. She looks about 15, and seems to spend a lot of time in London, England as one fan pointed out. Oak has since disabled all tags and mentions, but has kept her account public for the present moment.

One interesting comment sparked attention over all the other intriguing comments though. Marvel Studios commented the '👀' emoji, hinting at something to look out for, possibly a new movie?! Or even a new character?

This would make more sense as the second comment from them stated 'announcement coming soon'. Maybe this new girl will be a part of the cast for the new Captain America movie that has been suspected for months coming.

Let us know your thoughts below! What do you think of her?

Related:
-Avengers movie gets one extremely harsh review from so-called fan?!
-Chris Evans on his Captain America work out!
-Plot leak for the next marvel film!