【𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐳𝐚𝐫】

|| Wait • انتظار ||

||•Ahad & Amal•||

میں اودے بین آدھا اللہ
میں اودے بین کلّٰہَ اللہ
وہی میرا آسماں, وہی ہے زمین۔

(Oh Lord, I'm Incomplete Without Him
Oh Lord, I'm lonely without Him
He's My sky, He's My Land.)

Lights are bursting through the whole Mansion. The mansion is looking like bride. Adorned with beautiful roses and fairy lights. Sweet fragrance of itr making the whole Mansion complete.

People are admiring the whole Mansion with Awe and Envy and their eyes. Whole Bhopal is glistening with Happiness. After all its the wedding of Its most Beloved Nawab.

The Nawab who is soon going to run for the Elections. The one and only Ahad Ali Khan. Beloved and only child of Gaffar Ali Khan and Ruhi begum. The jewel of Everyone's Eyes. The Sartaj of Amal Wahab.

"Amal bete yahan kyun kadhi ho akeli? Tumhe pata hai na aaj Chote Nawab ka Nikah hai. Jaldi karo Mehman aa chuke hai. Chalo shabsh."

(Why are you standing here alone? You know na today is Chote Nawab's wedding. Hurry up, Guests are here. Be quick.")

"Abba I'm coming you go. I'll be quick promise."

"Okay. my child."

Amal's father Wahab Looked at her daughter with warmth and love. His eyes glistened with unshed tears. His little daughter is all grown up. He is a single father. Brought up her all alone. Amal's mother left them when she was just a year old. He placed a hand on her hair adoringly. And left to do the preparations.

Amal was looking at herself in the mirror. And cursing herself for falling in love with a man who is not man enough to claim her as His Infront of the world. She put a deep shade of red lipstick on her lips. She was looking like a Siren in her all black Anarkali.

She quickly left her room to attend the Destruction of her life. She reached on the threshold of the big illuminated room that is now filled with a lot of people and their gasps. In the middle a beautiful stage was made up and a curtain was drew between the Bride and Groom.

"Ahad ali Khan wald Gaffar Ali Khan kya aapko Maham Riaz wald Muhammad Riaz kya aapne Nikah mein Qubool hai."