Baby Daddy/ Spain

Character: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo/ Spain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You felt sick as you looked at the small stick you held between your thumb and index finger.

How could you have been this uncareful? You were always safe, always thinking ahead. There was no room for fault.

How could you have let this happen?

You felt your stomach churn as you quickly leaned over the toilet to let out the remainder of your lunch. It burned like fire, and brought tears to your eyes. But the pain you felt most was the one in your chest.

How we're you going to tell him? How we're you going to tell Alfred about your baby? You were both only 17!

You couldn't help the wave of sickness that coursed through you as you once again doubled over to vomit.

~*~ 1 month, week 3 ~*~

"What's wrong, (nickname)?" Alfred asked as you both sat on the sidewalk in front of the park.

It had been two weeks since you found out, and you had taken three more tests to confirm it. You were pregnant, and now it was time to tell him.

You looked at your feet and but your lip, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Hey, babe, it's alright." Alfred says as he pulls you into a side hug, "Just tell me what's wrong, and I'll help you through it, yea?"

"Alfred, I..." You swallowed the think lump in your throat, "I'm pregnant..."

He froze, and went silent. It was quiet for a few minutes before he scooted away from you, "Are your serious?"

You nod, and he runs his fingers through his hair. He sighs loudly, and you look at him concerned.

"Alfred?"

He stands up quickly and starts walking away. You panic and follow him.

"What are you doing? Alfred?" You ask as you follow behind him trying hard to match his pace.

"I can't be a father, (yn)! I'm too young!" He says with a very scared tone, "I'm not ready!"

"You think I am?" You ask, "Alfred, you can't just walk away!"

He turns to you and grabs your shoulders. You flinch at the tight grip, but don't let your eyes leave Alfred's baby blue ones.

"(Yn), I can't be a father." He says sternly, "I can't."

"We can do this together," you tell him, "we can-"

"No we can't!" He says harshly, "We're just kids!"

"But-!"

"The only way I'm staying is if you get rid of it." Alfred says with a sad look, "If you don't, I-I refuse to claim it."

You looked at him with disbelief. You couldn't believe that this perfect American boy would be so stupid. Of course you weren't getting rid of it. It was your baby!

You stepped back out of his grip and gave him a harsh look. You felt you necklace burn on your chest and you brought your hand up to trace the letters.
"Jones"

It had been a gift from Alfred on your 17th birthday. The day you were assuming you got pregnant. You jerked it off your neck, effectively snapping the chain. You tossed it to his feet watching it land on the pavement with a small clank.

"Fine," you say with an edge of ice in your voice, "Good bye, Jones."

With that you turned in your heels and walked away. If he didn't want you or your baby that was fine. You could manage on your own.