Cross Dressing/ Hungary

Characters:
Elizabeta Hedervary/Hungary
Roderick Edelstein/Austria
Alfred F. Jones/America
Feliciano Vargas/N. Italy
Francis Bonnefoy/France
Louise Bonnefoy/Monaco
Michelle Bonnefoy/Seychelles
Antonio Fernadez Carriedo/Spain
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia
Romulus Vargas/Rome

Karen/stuck up teacher

**Though there are multiple characters used, the idea was inspired but Hungary.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Can you believe the stupid dress code?" Your Hungarian friend said angerly holding the printed out dress code packet given to her by a teacher.

She had gotten in trouble for talking about how she hated the school uniforms.

You didn't like them much either, but you hustled through it.

"Geez, Eliza." Gilbert sighs, "I agree that's it's stupid, but calm down."

"No!" She pinches the albinos ear to which he winces in pain, "I demand that this biased, and completely unfair code be accounted for!"

"Elizabeta," Roderick says calmly, "Please release our idiot. You're going to hurt him."

The brunette female let him go, and he instantly held his ear.
Elizabeta glared daggers at the dress code.

"We should start a strike."

"I heard someone mention rebellion?" A blonde Frenchman says as he cuts into the conversation.

"Hey Francis." You greet. He smiles and winks your way give a short flirtatious greeting, making you roll your eyes.

"Eliza's going off about the dress code." Gilbert explains and you and Roderick nod in a agreement.

"What's not to like?" The blonde asks, "The uniforms are stylish, no?"

"No." You all three say in unison.

No one really liked the uniforms, they were stiff, and itchy.
Washing them was expensive because the fabric was sensitive to cleaner.

Which meant weekly dry cleaning, that was he'll to afford.

"Well, if you don't like them what are you going to do." Francis asks as he sits next to Roderick.

"I don't know." Elizabeta pressed her fingers to her temples, with a concentrated face.

Her green eyes light up as she gasps with a smile. "I got it!"

"Ooh." Francis chimes, "Do tell."

"Well first," Elizabeta hold up the thick dress code book, "This has got to go."

In one swift movement the paper was ripped in half and thrown to the cafeteria floor.

"Next," she gets a mischievous look on her face, "We act on my plan."

"Spill it," you encourage.

"Okay, Here's the plan!"

And so she explained it.

Your whole group smiled wickedly in agreement, all but Roderick, who supported it, but decide to sit out.

The plan went into action the next day.

You and your friends met in the back stairwell. Each carrying the school bags which had been loaded with uniforms to trade.

Your group had grown.
Now you had more people in on the little joke. Including Michelle, Louise, Feliciano, Alfred, and Antonio.

The gender groups went to their own bathroom.

★Female reader★
You cringed at the way the pants of the uniform hugged the crotch area, and wondered how the boys managed it.