Wishes/England

Character: Arthur Kirkland/England

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
** Also inspired by multiple songs.
-I Choose You- Ryann Darling
-Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
I've gotten into a bad habit if getting ideas at midnight and staying up all night writing them, because if I don't then I'll forget them.
I  am fricken exhausted man. It's like 4 am dude lmao.

~You're my always
You're my forever
You're my reality

You're my sunshine
You're my best times
You're my anomaly~

You hummed the tune as the song played in your head. It was soft, and slow. It reminded you of a day a few years ago.

You had leaned against your newlywed husband's chest, your tear stained cheek pressing against the soft fabric of his button up as he held you closely.

Your lips were stretched in a happy smile. As did his as he whispered the lyrics to you.

"~And I'd choose you
In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you
In a hundred worlds I'd find you...~"

You looked up at him with your (ec) eyes glossy with your tears of joy, "I love you so much, Arthur."

He had hiccuped a bit, he himself overflowing with joy, "I love you more, (yn)."

You cherished that memory. It had been some years ago, you couldn't quite remember exactly how long, you guessed maybe around 3 years.

It made you feel guilty not remembering, but you couldn't remember much these days.
Not since you got sick anyway.

But you remembered somethings vividly. Like the dance.

As well as everyone you had ever had with Arthur.

Dancing at the pub, and at Alfred's parties, and dancing through the rainy streets for the simple fact it could be done.

You remembered the laughter, and the smiles. Arthur had always been beautiful to you, but you had never thought him more beautiful than when he was smiling and laughing.

His face flushed, and eyes closed with his head thrown back in full on laughter.

It was your favorite memory.

You sighed with sadness as you thought that you would never have that again.
You'd never feel his loving hold as you both danced to whatever song was playing.

Spinning in the rain, dancing through the night.

Never again would you have that.

Warm lips pressed to your cheek snapping you from your thoughts.

"What's the matter, love?" The wonderfully familiar voice cooed in your ear.

You looked over your shoulder, smiling at your beloved husband.

His blonde hair it's usual mess, and his emerald eyes swirling with love. His smile was soft, and made your heart beat erratic.

He looked just as young as he did in your memories. Maybe a little older.
You had met him when you were two were so young.

"Nothing, Artie." You say in content.

He gave you a look. He had always looked right through any act you put up.

To him you were an open book.

But he didn't confront you in it.

Instead he sat beside you in his chair, and placed an arm around your shoulder, and pulled you closer. You leaned your head on his shoulder as he leaned his into yours.