It Took Me By Surprise / 2p N. Italy

Character: Luciano Vargas / 2p N. Italy Veneziano

Song: It Took Me By Surprise- Maria Mena

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
** Warning: Strong language, sexual implications, domestic abuse, and self harm/suicide.

~I would react badly to the slightest hint of hesitance.
He'd bend awkwardly to suit my mood, no word from his defense~

Luciano sat at yet another meeting. He always found them boring, and repetitive, but as head of the clan, it was mandatory that he attend each of them.

He guessed it wasn't so bad though, he got to spend the meeting hours staring at you, his adorable wife/husband. You stood at my side watching as the meeting carried on with the plans for the next raid. You stared at the meeting with an emotionless face. You didn't fancy your role in the mafia, but it wasn't your choice.

Luciano just smiles at you, unaware of your distaste for his lifestyle that was forced into your life. He simply thinks of your 'perfect' love story. Highschool sweethearts, married and running on a decade of love as head of Italy's largest mob.

As you carry out your duty of overseeing the meeting, seeing as you still felt responsible for your job, he let his eyes trail down your body.

The red dress (female)/Red button up over black slacks (male) made you look gorgeous. The way the burgundy colored fabric clung to your curves, bringing out the best parts of your physical form.

Luciano grabbed your waist, and you looked at him with a bored look. He motions for you to sit on his lap, to which you roll your (ec) eyes and looked away.

His grip tightened making you flinch slightly. He offered an innocent smile that held an intimidating aura behind its charming layer. You suppress a shudder as you comply with his wishes.

A few clanmates gave you both looks of either disgust or judgement, but turned their gazes elsewhere upon receiving a cold glare from Luciano. Hardly any one in the clan liked your relationship, they didn't find it right.

You would strongly agree. Luciano would give a million objections to their's and your feelings.

He wrapped my arms around you, letting his face rest in the crook of your neck to smell the perfume/cologne he had bought you for your anniversary.

"Ti amo~" Luciano purred into you ear, and you huffed and mumbled a 'whatever' before crossing your arms. His lip twitched, but he didn't do anything. He knew you got like that sometimes, stubborn.

As the meeting went on, however, he got bored. Listening to the constant repetition of what everyone already knew about the upcoming plans was no fun for him, he could easily think of a million things better than being here, but when he felt the warmth radiating off you as you sat there encaged in his arms, he could only think of one.

A hand ran up your leg, massaging your thigh gently. You push away his hand. He waited another minute before doing it again. You again pushed his hand away, rougher this time.

"Bella/o," he cooes with slight agitation, his breath warm against your ear, "Let me touch you."

"No." You nudge his face away with your shoulder.

His patience was wearing thin with your dismissive behavior. He grips your inner thigh tightly, making your flinch at the pain. You bite the inside of your cheek to avoid letting out a hiss of pain as you look over your shoulder at the frustrated brunnett.

"Let me go." You demand quietly.

"I want you." He says in a tone just as demanding as yours.

"No." You try to push his hand away, only making his grip tighter, "We are in a meeting."