Yandere Headcanons Part 2

~*★*~ 2p Allies ~*★*~

~*∅*~ WARNING ~*∅*~
These head canons are based on a yandere theme. There is light mentions SEXUAL ACTIONS, AND VIOLENCE. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

~*∞*~*∞*~*∞*~

∅2p America∅
Allen F. Jones

Obsession Type
"Doll, where have you been? You said you would be back an hour ago, what could have made you this late?"

Basic: He tries to play it off cool when he notices that his constant pestering make you uncomfortable, and when he realizes that his behavior is wrong he'll justify his actions so he won't see himself as the bad guy in your life. He'll say that he's just worried for your safety, and let you in on some minor gang activity to scare you into thinking he is right to worry.
If you believe him you'll only feed into his self justifications.

Romantic: He loves you more than anyone he's ever met. He would choose you over anyone. Even Matt. He never lets you forget it either. While your at home there's never more than five minutes before he says another 'I love you'. While out in public it's whispered into your ear more times than you care to count. It can be overwhelming sometimes, but he won't let up on it, even if you ask.

Sexual: He's rough, and passionate. He'll touch and kiss you everywhere. Your confidence will sky rocket after he's done because he won't let a second pass where he isn't praising your body. Marking you is his favorite thing to do. Hickies and bite marks everywhere, you'll have marks in places you didn't know existed.

Danger level: 3/10
- He's not too dangerous. He won't kill anyone for small things like a typical Yandere would, and he won't hurt you. He's more of a manipulative type of anything.

∅2p England∅
Oliver Kirkland

Delusion Type
"Poppet, I know your easily embarrassed, but please do comeback, I love you sooooo much!"

Basic: He is clingy from the start, but as he makes a romantic connectionto you, mutual or not, he'll be even worse.
Following you around, with and without permission, showing immensely flamboyant acts of affection, even going as far as threatening people infront of you. He doesn't find it wrong to threaten you best friend at knife point infront of because he thinks that you'll find it romantic.

When you pull away from him after figuring out the bits and pieces of his twisted mind, he'll think you're just shy, or new to relationships.
It will never cross his mind that he is the reason you're trying to run away.
If you tell it to him bluntly, he'll be heartbroken, and may lash out at you. If he does, he'll baby you and apologies to no extent.

Romantic: He's a gentleman 100% aside from being a tad bit crazy. He does the whole lot with buying flowers, and presenting you homemade sweets. He like to hold your hand, and cuddle you. It only gets worse as the relationship progresses, excpecially if you call him out on his behavior. To him the situation is:
--"Holy macaroni I really messed up, maybe if I show how much I care (yn) will forgive me. Yes that will work!"

Sexual: He doesn't need sex to be happy with you. He is perfectly content with holding your hand or watching you while you sleep. Even if he has his own sexual needs, he wouldn't force you into anything, and wouldn't even suggest it until you showed obvious signs of wanting it.

Danger level: 4/10
- He isn't the most dangerous, but he can be violent. He has his normal activity, and them the Yandere behavior. He won't normally go as far as killing someone involved with you, but he's not above it.