Band-Aids / 2p N. Italy Veneziano

Character: Luciano Vargas/ 2p North Italy Veneziano

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You hugged your father's waist as he greeted his co-workers. Your fists closed tightly around the tan fabric of his uniform, as one of his gloved hands rested on top of your head, gently massaging your scalp.

You looked at the men in front of you a bit defensive. You knew them, of course, and that's was exactly why you were being clingy towards your father.
Everytime the German, and Japanese man came over they stole away your beloved father for hours and hours for meetings, and business trips.

It was a normal for you, but today you didn't want them there. Your father promised that today was yours. That he would give you his full attention, but alas, his colleges showed up.

Kuro looked down at you and gave a small smirk at your clingy state. He was mocking you.
You returned his mockery with a well mastered glare that made his smile fall.

"Luciano, are you sure we should discuss such matters in front your... Goblin?" Kuro says as he gives you a dirty look. You stick your tongue out at him.

"You mean my child?" Luciano says with a hint of agitation. Kuro was never fond of you, and it irritated Luciano to no extent with Kuro's constant obvious verbal distaste.

"(Yn), why don't you go play with Eleanor, while I settle some things, hm?" You father asks as he looks down at you fondly with soft magenta eyes.

You look up at him with a sad look, "But Papa, you promised that you wouldn't work today..."

Luciano kneeled down to your height and held your face gently, "I know I did, Mio piccolo amore, but this is really important."

"It's not fair..." You tell him.

He sighs, "Mi dispace, (yn). After I'm done I will spend the rest of the day with you. Lo prometto, okay?"

You nod,"Okay, Papa..."

"Bene" he smiles and kisses your forehead before standing back up to his full height, "Go find Eleanor, until I get back."

"Si..."

With a final gentle pat to your head the trio left to go to their meeting in the meeting room. You sighs and crossed your arms.

You hated that your father had to work so much, but you really couldn't do anything about it. So you set off towards your uncle's studio in hopes of finding your cousin.

When you arrived at the large double door you knocked on them. As you here a 'come in' from the other side you pushed open the doors closing them behind you.

"Ciao, zio Flavio." You say as you walk over to him.

"Ciao, la mia/o nipote preferita!" Flavio says as he sits in front of the very girl you were looking for, "What are you doing in here, I thought you and Luci were spending the day together?"

"He had to work." You explain as you sit on the floor watching your uncle's long fingers move in an expert way as he adjusted the seems on the dress he was making for Eleanor.

"Zio Luci works a lot, doesn't he?" Eleanor says, and you nod with a sigh.

"That he does, tesoro," Flavio says with a nod, "it's a shame really, He always misses out of the nice memories he could make."

You sit around for a few more minutes until Flavio decides we was done working on Eleanor's dress, and allowed her to go with you to play.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks as you leave the studio.