15:30 / England

Character: Arthur Kirkland / England

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You looked down at the paper in your hands in complete disbelief. This couldn't be happening, it's just couldn't.

"We regret to inform you that the formal establishment of (Country) has been abolished, starting today at 15:30,  the officiation of the dissolvent with take place."

You felt the crushing pain in your chest, and you knew it was true. With one glance at the clock hanging on the wall you sob caught in your throat as your read the time.

15:19

You later you hard in your hands as you fight the tears rising to your eyes.

"(Yn), love. Are you downstairs?" You hear you lover call to you.

You wiped your eyes and shove the paper in your pocket quickly. You put a smile on your face, as you call back.

"Yea."

You hear his footsteps lead down the stairs and you turn to meet him as he comes into the kitchen.

"There you are." He says lovingly, "I thought you had a meeting today."

You laugh nervously, "It got cancelled last minute."

"Well, at least we can spend the day together then."

Your heart breaks at the happy smile he wore. You didn't have the heart to see him upset, so you played along with it.

You nodded, and let him take you into his arms fro a hug. You held his as tight as you could without being suspicion.

"There's a special on that pastery you like at out normal cafe," Arthur says, "Want to have lunch oht today?"

You smile, and nearly agree, but as you glance at the clock your smile falters for half a second.

15:23

"Actually, Arthur, darling." You say pulling away from him, "Could you run to the store for me first? I need stuff for my time."

His cheeks tint a light pink, but he nods and kisses your cheek. Before he leaves out the door you catch his sleeve.

"Before you go.." you couldn't stop the tears from falling, "Please tell me you love me."

Arthur notices your tears and hugs you tightly, "I love you. I love you more than the moon and stars."

You smile, "I love you even more, Arthur."

You give him a desperate kiss making him ask questions in his head, but he brushed it off as hormones.

When he leaves you fall apart. You cry as you walk back to the kitchen and look at the clock.

15:27

You grab a pen and a price of paper and begin writing. Letting out all your love into the paper and saying your apologise. Leaving reminders for Arthur, and saying goodbye.

You sighed the paper off with your name. You clutched bother the letter and abolishment paper in your hand bringing them up to your lips.

You look at the clock and at that moment it hits 15:30.

You sob even harder as you sink to the floor, leaning against the wall. There was no mistaking the painful squeezing in your chest, or the bitter metallic take rising up your throat.

You coughed once, then a few more times, each time letting a small splatter of blood leave your lips.

You wiped your chin and let yourself fall into a world of black, still shedding tears.

When Arthur got home he called out to you, but you didn't respond. He looks in the living room, and in the dinning room, calls upstairs
Yet you didn't answer

He finally walks into the kitchen and his heart falls to the floor.

He drops his keys, and the bag of things he brought as he rushed to your side.

You pulls your slouched form to his chest as he pushes back your hair from your face, and wipes the blood from your lips.

"(Yn)! (Yn)!" He calls out to you, "Wake up! Say something, don't leave me here alone!"

He notices the folded papers that fall from your hand and picked them up.

The first one he grabs is the messy one. And when he opens it he cries out in agony.

"...the formal establishment of (Country) has been abolished..."

He clutches you tight, wailing out as he rocks you back and fourth. He calls your name, and begs for you to return, but all you do is lay still in his arms.

All he can do is cry for you until he hears the front door be slammed open and rapid feet entering the house.

America was the first to enter the kitchen, a look of pure horror on his face. He calls out, and others began to gather in the kitchen.

His brother, and your brothers. Romania and Moldova.

Romania quickly covers Moldova's eyes before he could take a glimpse of you.

England looked over at them, tears and snot of his face. He gives a silent beg for help before going back to holding you.

It was your funeral, and England was staring at your tombstone heartbroken. He couldn't just let you go so easily, he doubted he would at all.

He takes your necklace from his pocket. It was a locket that held a picture of both you and him together.

He placed a heavy-hearted kiss you it before placing it down on top of your tombstone.

"Everyone misses you so much, (yn)..." he says, "but none of them miss you as much as I do."