Long Time No See/Spain

Character: Antonio Fernadez Carriedo/Spain

*~*~*~*~*~*~
**Sequal to Nameless in the other Book.

" Ugggh" was repeated groan that Antonio had heard all day. He didn't mind it.
Simply because it was the groaning of his Italian friend, Romano. Or Lovino.

" I can't believe you made me walk all the way to fucking England."

" You're not walking Roma." Antonio said.
And he was right. The Italian was being carried by the Spaniard who hauled him on his back. As per request of Romano himself.

"Shut up, bastard." Romano hissed.

Antonio just laughed.

Luckily, when he finally reached Rome he found Romano safe and sound. In a tree yelling and screaming a dead thing that tried to grab him.
But nevertheless he was safe.

Apparently the younger brothers of Romano had dispersed with they're respective groups. Italy with Germany, and Seborga with the micronations.

Romano had stayed behind saying he didn't need anyone to protect him.
However true he was is up for debate.

Even though Antonio had found his friend in one piece he never quiet forgot the mystery girl he had shared a night with.

He thought of her often. (hl hc) hair and  (ec) eyes. Soft (sc) skin and a radiant smile.

He had told Romano of his nameless love, and received a laugh.
"Wow, tomato bastard, I didn't know you were good at telling stories!"

But Antonio knew she was real. He knew that he'd see her again when the reached England.

As the sunset the two men mad camp in an abandoned drugstore. They barricaded the door, and covered the widows, and made a sleeping place behind the counter.

The two shared a half bottle of water and a quarter of a military ration. Food and water had been in high demand so they made sure to eat and drink little at a time.

"Hey, Roma," Antonio says as he leans his back against the counter, "Do you think that girl will be in England like she said?"

" I think the only thing we'll find in England is more dead bodies and bad food." Romano replies making himself comfortable in the floor.

Antonio smiled, " yea, you're probably right."

With that he himself settled down to sleep.

~*~*~
"Antonio!" Someone screamed, "Help me please!"

The brunette ran around looking for whoever was calling his name. He was in disarray. He couldn't find Romano, infact he didn't even know where he was.

He wasn't in the drugstore.

He was in a street, paved with tan bricks.

"Antonio!"

He kept running.
"Hello! Where are you?"

"Help me please!"

He ran into a building, following the voice that sounded like it was getting further away.

"Hold on!"

He stopped suddenly when he recognized the room he had run into. Dark blue carpet, beige walls, and grey curtains.

It was the room.

"Antonio, help me!" The voice was behind him now.
He turned quickly to see a girl.

The girl.

(Hc), and (ec).

Tears streaked her face, and she cried and tried to hold the metal door shut. The door pushed against her, the hands of the dead leaking through.