Beach Party / S. Italy Romano

Character: Lovino Vargas /S. Italy Romano
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pebbles hit your window with small clicks tearing your concentration away from your book.
You frowned deeply, mumbling curses at whoever decided to disturb your peaceful time alone.
You carefully mark you page, and set the book aside as you stand from the comfort of your favorite chair.

You nearly stomped to the window, and threw the curtains aside to peer outside.
You looked around, almost turning away before spotting a figure standing in your yard.

You opened the window and leaned out to get a better look.

"Ciao, Bella/o." A smooth and familiar Italian voice called up to you.

Your friend turned into a grin as your heart leaped with joy, "Hi, Lovi! What are you doing out here so late?"

He shrugs, and shoved his hands in his pockets, giving you a playful smile, "Just came to chat."

You crossed your arms on the window frame, and gazed at him, "About?"

"There's this party happening, some of my are friend's throwing it," He gives a hopeful look up, "Wanna be my date?"

You bit your lip as you think about it. You know you shouldn't. Your parents would be furious if they found out. You're parents hated you leaving the house at night, and they hated even more when you did it with Lovino.

"I don't know, Lovi..." You smile apologetically, "You know how my parents are."

He's silent for a few minutes, and you contemplate telling him goodnight.

"Who said they had to know?" He says with a mischievous tone.

"I..." You think some more. You were bound to get in trouble, but you just couldn't deny the way you ached to be with the Italian.

You shake away the pessimistic thoughts and smile, "I'll be down in five."

You could see his smile widen as you closed the window. Out quickly got dressed, and did light touchups to your hair to make yourself look presentable. As you sneaked down the hallway your carried your shoes, and walked on your tiptoes.

You managed to get out of the house with ease, and put your shoes on as you sat on the porch steps.

Just as you finish you see Lovino come from around the house. He grins and takes you into a loose embrace with his arms around your waist, "Hey, pretty lady/fella."
You smile widely, as you wrap your arms around him, rub your nose against his, "Hey."

Your lips brush against each other for just a few moments before your interupted.

You heard your name being called as the front door opened revealing your father, who at the sight of Lovino grew very angry.

"Hey, Mr. (Ln)." Lovino said as he broke your embrace, "How's it going?"

"What are you doing here?" He asks harshly.

Lovino stutters a little bit, and you look up at his panicking face. You take a deep breath before leaving your fingers with his.

"Run!" You say as you tug him to follow you. Your father yells behind you, but you ignore it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lovino asks as he struggles to match your pace.

"Running!" You tell him, "Now hurry , before my dad catches up!"

You found yourselves running down the sidewalk, hand in hand as you went to the end of the block where a car waited.

He opened the back door for you and you got in with him following. You noticed Feliciano in the passenger seat, and Ludwig in the driver seat, as lovino grabbed his shoulder.