Failed Kiss Cam /2p America

Character: Allen Jones / 2p America

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You sat in the stadium watching the baseball game take place some distance from you.
You were a very eager fan of the sport itself, and the fact that you had managed to get front row seats to one of the biggest games of the year had got you all pumped.

As the team you supported made yet another homerun, you and a bunch of others stood up cheering loudly.

"God, can you be any louder?" Your boyfriend groaned.
You looked down at him with a saddened face. He sat with one leg crossed over the other as he stared boredly ahead.

"Chad, it's a baseball game, they get loud sometimes." You tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever."

You sighed and sat back down in your seat, watching as the game played out. You should have known taking your boyfriend was a bad idea. He didn't even like sports, but you thought that maybe it would be a good opportunity to bond a little.

He had been really distant with you, and you wanted to fix things. Spending time at the game, cheering, and snacking on food seemed like a good idea. Apparently not.

The game came to a break, and Chad pulled out his phone, and out it to his ear. You came back from the concessions with nachos and a coke for you, a beer for him.

"Who ya talking to?" You ask eating a nacho.

He ignores you and continues talking on the phone. You just sigh and sit back in your chair as you are your food.

You watched the screen as it showed kiss cams. Mostly it was just happy couples kissing, it made you smile to see such happy people.

You barely registered when you saw your own face inside the glittery heart.

Your eyes widen as you tap Chad's shoulder, "Babe, we're on the cam!"

He pushed your hand away, ignoring you completely.

"Chad!"

"Shut up for a minute, will ya?" He snaps and you flinch. You look away with embarrassment. Chad could be a dick, sure, but did he have to embarrass you infront a whole stadium of people.

The cam went to move onto the next couple until one guy a few rows over put his hand up quickly to make them stay.

He quickly made his way next to you kissing you quickly. Your eyes widened in surprised, and the rather attractive man that caught your lips.

He oulles you up from your seat, pressing you tightly against his chest as hips chapped lips moved against yours.

You didn't something you never thought you would ever do. You kissed a complete stranger. Your arms went around his neck as you kissed him back deeply.

Chad noticed that, and jumped up angrily, "What the hell are you doing, asshole?" Chad goes to grab the stranger, but was quickly pushed back down to his seat.
Your nachos, as well as your drink, found their way into Chad's hair.

"You're the only one acting like an asshole, Bud." The stranger says with a thick New York accent that made you swoon.

In one quick movement, the stranger had pulled you away from your boyfriend, and began pulling you over to where he was sitting before.

You faintly hear the announcer make a comment about  "you snooze, you loose" but other than that you were too caught up in the attractive stranger that sat you in the empty seat next to him.

"You can go back to that douche bag if you want, doll." He says staring at you with bright red eyes, "But I wouldn't mind enjoy the game with me instead."

You smile at him, and nod, "Alright, Mr. Stranger."

He smiles back and you notice a missing tooth towards the corner of his mouth, "Names Allen, what's yours?"

"(Yn)."

"Alright, (yn)," he says putting an arm around your shoulder, "Let's finish watching this game then I'll buy ya dinner, yea?"

You agree, and stay next to Allen for the rest of the game, more like the night, really. Oddly enough you cheered for that same team, and found yourself very hopeful for this blossoming relationship.

It seemed a lot more promising than that the one with Chad.