Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three

Start from the beginning

All of this and more is making you cry.

"Sweetheart, I'm fine. Really, I am," Dean sighs.

"I know, but the pregnancy hormones are making me cry. I mean, I thought I lost you," you cry softly.

"But I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere right now. Do you want some water? A fluffy pillow?"

"Yeah," you nod.

Dean gets up and gives you those things. You clutch the pillow tightly as you drink your glass of water. He watches you with a careful eye, hoping you're not going to start crying again.

"Are you good?" he asks.

You nod silently, and he takes his phone out to call Sam to see if he found anything at the library. After all, he got nothing.

"You find anything?"

"Yeah, way too much," Sam says over speakerphone. "Everyone on the planet believes in UFOs, and they will not stop writing books about it."

"Yeah, well at least books have punctuation. Alright, keep digging and we'll see what you got when you get back."

Dean hangs up the phone and closes the laptop. He's been looking at blogs about aliens and UFOs all night, so he'd rather be doing something else right now. He is about to get up when every single light fixture starts flickering quickly before burning out.

"Dean, what is that?" you ask and stand up.

"Oh no," he mutters.

There is a bright white light shining outside the motel room, and you back away in fright.

"Not again," he whimpers.

"Dean, what is going on?" you ask.

The door slams open, but nothing is there. Dean stares at something as if something is there, so you're not sure what is going on. He freezes in his spot but looks at his gun that's on his bed. You're not sure what to do because anything can happen, and you have a child to think about. He rushes to his gun but is forced back by something hitting him.

"Dean! What are you staring at?" you yell and back away into one of the corners.

He just stares at whatever is right in front of him with a confused look.

"Nipples?" he asks, and that's when he gets punished in the face with whatever is right in front of him. "Bitch!"

Dean starts to fight the invisible force, and you scream in fear of him hurting you. You put up a transparent forcefield so that whatever he is doing, it's not going to reach you. He is moving all around the room crazily, waving his hands in the air like a madman. Tears are streaming down your face, but you can't look away.

Dean stands in front of the microwave and waits before opening it and slamming it shut. He puts the timer on for a minute and just watches as it starts to shake violently. He grabs the sides of the microwave to keep it shut, and he looks away from it as if there is a bright light shining in his face. Suddenly, it just stops, and the microwave dings to signal it's ready.

You shakily grab your phone out of your pocket and dial Sam without looking at it. When he answers, you pull yourself together.

"Sam, get your ass over here now."

It takes Sam all of ten minutes to get back to the motel room, and you're still shaken up. Dean tried to explain that there was a tiny naked lady with wings trying to attack him. He trapped her in the microwave and killed her, so to him, the microwave is covered with blood and guts, but you and Sam don't see anything in there.