Cranky Kong Donkey Kong

Cranky kong is a widower and Donkey kong constantly complaining and rambling grandfather, who has made numerous appearances throughout donkey kong series. He usually acts as a guide in the games to help his grandson donkey kong or friends along their journey as he has had some enlightenment experiences. 

Classification: Ape like species

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical characteristic, underwater breathing(type 2), genius intelligence, can create and operate complex machinery, weapon mastery, 4th wall awareness

Attack potency: Building level(Collapsed a 25m structure by just jumping, could easily one shot Mario at his beginnings) Small Country level(Comparable to Dixie kong and his great grandson who was able to knock a miniature sized moon out of its orbit and into the planet atmosphere with his head)

Speed: Superhuman

Lifting Strength: Class 25(His older version could effortlessly pick up granite)

Striking Strength: Building Class

Durability: Building level(Survived a fall of 100 meters)| Small Country level(Can withstand attacks from those comparable to him)

Stamina: High(Despite his advanced age, he can easily keep up with the other characters in his games and appears to be in very good health)

Range: Standard melee range

Standard equipment; His staff and a Popgun that fires dentures.

Intelligence: Genius

Weakness: None notable