The Super Mario Bros

The Super Mario Bros franchise is a highly popular franchise and constitutes some of the most iconic acclaimed video games by Nintendo. The plot in many of the games feature Mario and his brother Luigi going on adventures fight the evil king Bowser. The series has grown with many characters in this as well as new evil villains overlords that wanted to take over the world or both castles which leads the three to join forces to fight them. 

Power verse:

Despite being a light-hearted and colorful franchise, the verse is incredibly powerful. While common enemies and certain characters would find themselves around Wall to Building level, many of the recurring cast and the foes they faced usually range from Country level to Multi Solar system level, with the most powerful beings and artifacts in the series usually being Universal+ or Multiversal. In terms of speed, many of the characters and vehicles are Relativistic+ to Massively FTL+ in combat speed and movement. The verse has many hax powers as well including, but not limiting to, gravity manipulation, reality warping, spatial manipulation, transmutation, and creation dimensions, with several of them being in the form of powerful magic. Notable users includes Kamek, Wizpig, King Boo, and surprisingly, princess Peach. It also has a possible supreme being which is referred as a "Force/Gentle Pull" who seemingly has the control over the fate of the Marioverse and is so powerful that it's above time and space itself and the combined laws of the universe can't stop it. However, the true level of its powers is left unknown outside of speculation due to all of these feats being only measured through the worlds of Rosalina. Overall, this is a verse that definitely should not be underestimated. 

Characters: The seven Star children

Mario

Luigi

Princess Peach

Yoshi

Bowser

Wario

Mushroom Kingdom:

Toad

Princess Daisy

Birdo

Koopa Troop:

Bowser Jr.

Ludwig von koopa

Lemmy koopa

Roy koopa

Iggy koopa

Wendy koopa

Kamek

Kamella

Goomba

Goomboss

Koopa

Dry Bones

Chain Chomp

Boom Boom

Pom Pom

King Bob-omb

King Boo

Petey Piranha

King Lakitu

King Bill(Bullet Bill)

Topper

Hariet

Spewart

Yoshi's Island:

Poochy

Super Mario Galaxy:

Rosalina

The Gentle Pull

Bouldergeist

Wario land:

Princess Shokora

Ashley & Red

Kat and Ana

Black Jewel

Shake King

Legend of the seven stars:

Geno

Mallow

Smithy

Culex

Paper Mario:

Vivian

Lord Crump

Doopliss

Shadow Queen

Dimentio

Mimi

Count Bleck

Shadoo

Tribe of the ancients

Mario and Luigi series:

Paper Mario

Zeekeeper

Cackletta

Fawful

Princess Shroob

Elder Princess Shroob

Shroob

Midbus

Dark Star

Dark Bowser

Antasma

Dieter

Kaley

Beef

Best fitness Friends (Fusion)

Others:

Waluigi

Wart

Rabbid Mario

Ruined dragon

Bullet Bill

Boo

Piranha

Cheep Cheep

Pokey 

Hammer bros

Fire bros

red koopa trooper

Mecha wiggler

Lucien

Wingo

Mecha bug

Also the other mario characters and villains that were not stated as well will be in this.

Weapons:

Fire flower

Ice flower

Mega Mushroom

mushroom

1-up mushroom

Grand star

Pure hearts

Chaos heart

Power star

Reset rocket

Alien vase

Brobot