Bowser Jr.

Making an appearance is the younger version of bowser and that is bowser jr. and he is very evil despite being a baby. He is one of the other famous mario bros enemies that made an appearance he has many tricks and abilities during combat.

Classification: Koopa, son of bowser

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, underwater breathing(type 2), self-sustenance(type 1), fourth wall awareness, weapon mastery, vechicular mastery, acrobatics, regeneration(Mid, survived being crushed flat), can create paint with different effects, emits sonar waves, can shrink opponents, breathing heat seeking fire, skilled in machines and technology, magic, petrification, energy manipulation, energy projection, time manipulation, after image creation, attack negation, ability to paperize, void manipulation, healing, summoning enemies, turned into shadow mario which enable him to have superhuman agility, restricted flight and teleportation, resistance to extreme cold, heat manipulation, radiations and cosmic radiations(Took a bath in a toxic waste), and transmutation.

Attack potency: Multi-Solar system level(Not as strong as his father or mentor but hardly far from their powers, as official sources frequency states that he's almost as powerful as the former and constantly fights with the mario bros. Capable of making pocket realities via his magic paint brush such as creating a pocket reality world in spring cliff caves), vehicles and robots empowered by the power stars/grand stars varies from Multi-solar system level to universe level.)

Speed: Massively FTL(As shadow mario he is just as acrobatic and nimble as mario, capable of keeping up with mario bros)

Lifting strength: Pre-stellar (Capable of holding the powers stars)

Striking strength: Multi-solar system class

Durability: Multi solar system level

Stamina: Very high

Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with magic paint brush, tens of meters with equipment and machinery.

Standard equipment: magic paint brush, magic bandanna, koopa shells, and junior clown car

Intelligence: Extraordinary genius(He's a skilled hacker, who recently acquired a doctorate, and is able to build and skillfully pilot vehicles and robots. He also leads the koopa troop in bowser absence and once noted to be smarter than his father who built complex machinery such as the galaxy generator.

Weakness: Bowser jr is quite spoiled and childish

Notable attacks:

Graffiti: Creates a potent toxic paint that creates polluted piranha plants and swoopin creatures.

Electro graffiti: Goop infused with electricity will shock their targets.

Flame graffiti: Much like the electricity but instead with a fire element twist that will burn instead of being zapped. 

Glorpedo: Spiny balls, serving as paint projectiles.

Force field: Durable force fields that block attacks that can only be dissolved with fruit juices.

Rainbow M: Creates a multicolored "M" that acts as a portal.

Sonic roar: Emits a loud roar to shrink multiple opponents at once.

Sonar wave Jr.: Bowser jr. mega strike he yells out powerful sonar waves from his mouth that has re-entry force.

Graffiti shot: Paints something three times to launch it in an established direction.

Paperize: Bowser Jr. will stop time and turns the entire area into an album where he can manipulate the environment. If he removes an object or space that originally exists within the area, he will create a purple void that traps the opponent and makes it impossible to escape or bypass unless the said removed object or space is placed back within the void.

Fire breath: Breathes a potent fireball out of his mouth. These are capable of homing into opponents and Bowser jr. can breath a large stream of it.

Magic weapon: (Same as other mario characters)

Zone speed: By utilizing his enemy, bowser jr slows down the flow of time.

Deny: Bowser jr negates the action or attack of his foes were about to use.