Fawful Boss

In many games of Mario and luigi they have faced many opponents but none have been encountered in multiple games including the final one bower Jr journey and the main side villain who helped in the bean bean kingdom was fawful and he was also able to take control of both princess peach castle and Bowser castle as well. Fawful has been seen many times in combat gaining new powers and abilities.

Superstar saga, Bowser inside journey 

Powers and abilities: superhuman physical characteristic, flight(Via his vacuum helmet and hover), electricity manipulation(Can fire and rain electric bolts), ice manipulation(Can use a freeze ray), mind manipulation(Can make use of brainwashing gas), technology manipulation, energy projection(Can fire a large laser), possible Clairvoyance, genius intelligence(Expert mechanical engineer), and resistance to fire, his vacuum helmet can inhale objects and allow absorption, can phase via this. Camouflage and sound manipulation| darkness manipulation, energy manipulation, energy projection, portal creation, levitation, his vacuum helmet can suck attacks icons(Preventing others to use their respectively attacks), search and release darkness, which heals him and forcefield creation(created dark star barriers).

Attack potency: Multi-Solar System level(Capable of fighting and wounding the Mario Bros and confronted bowser as Dark Fawful)

Speed: Massively FTL+

Lifting strength: Regular human(Struggle to lift princess peach)

Striking strength: Multi-Solar system class

Durability: Multi-Solar system level

Stamina: Very high

Range: Standard melee range

Standard equipment: His vacuum helmet, laser gun that can power up and transform his allies and fire curving star shaped projectiles.

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Developed complex schemes and builds several complicated devices, robots and futuristic weapons. He even saw through the Mario Bros trickery in handing him the fake Beanbean star.

Weakness; Extremely angry will occasionally make him act delusional.