Dimentio Mario boss

Dimentio is a villain from super paper mario. His name is a pun on dementia and dimension. Like mario and Mimi, he can flip between dimensions, but he can also manipulate them(an ability he shares with merloo) and controls dimensional D, which he designed. Skilled in duplication, teleportation and invisibility, dimentio is one of the four main minions of count bleck, along with O chunks, mimi, and Nastasia. However, over the course of the game dimentio rapidly reveals himself to be the true antagonist.

Classification: Magician

Powers and abilities: (Base) Superhuman physical characteristic, self-sustenance(type 1), flight, energy projection, explosion manipulation, forcefield creation, mirror magic, reality warping, can flip between realities, BFR(Sent mario and co. to the Underwhere), pocket reality manipulation, invisibility, duplication( can create countless clones), illusion creation, mind control(Took control of Fracktail, Mario and Luigi), possible longevity and precognition, dimension travel(Can teleport between dimensions worlds), power bestowal(Anyone under his control can gain power), resistance to extreme cold, cosmic radiation and mind control.

Attack potency: At least Multiversal Solar System level(Fought and easily killed Mario, Princess Peach, Bowser and Luigi), possibly Universal level+(It was hinted that Dimentio was the one who created the dark prognostics, which granted Count Bleck dark powers capable of destroying his universe, and was likely a former member of the ancients, a tribe that created the pure hearts and worlds such as Flipside)| Multiverse level(If Dimentio had not been defeated by mario, he would have totality of all worlds, timelines and possibilities in the Marioverse. Which includes things like the Dream Depot where the dreams of the citizens are turned into entire universe)   

Speed: Massively FTL+(Outpaced mario and the gang with complete ease) Massively FTL+(As one of the strongest beings in the Marioverse he should be comparable to Dreamy Bowser)

Lifting strength: Unknown

Striking strength: Multi Solar System Class

Durability: Multi-Solar System level(Let himself get hit by Mario and an extremely angry Luigi numerous times, casualty taking all of their hits), possibly Universal level+(Possibly survived the universe being destroyed by Count Bleck), Multiversal level(Would have survived the destruction of existence that he was going to cause)

Stamina: Very High

Range: Standard melee range, higher with abilities

Standard equipment: The chaos heart

Intelligence: Genius, conducted a scheme and manipulated almost everyone around him in order to get the chaos heart. He also hinted to have created the Dark Prognostics

Weakness: None notable| Pure hearts

Notable victories:

Bill Cipher(Gravity Falls) Bill Cipher profile(Full powered Bill and Base dimentio was used and speed was equalized)

Son Goku(Dragon ball) Son Goku profile(Speed was equalized and Base Dimentio and Broly Saga Goku was used)

Notable Losses:

Darkrai(Pokemon) Darkrai profile(Super Dimentio was used and speed was equalized)

Xeno Goku(Dragon ball) Xeno Goku profile(Super Dimentio was used and speed was equalized)